Pep Guardiola

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Not really sure where to post this stat but may as well go in here: in the 2009/10 league season, Barcelona were behind for a total of just 120 minutes. 81 minutes against Atletico and 39 minutes against Almeria.

I know that season isn't remember as fondly as the one that went before and the one after for obvious reasons but that is just ASTONISHING.

CevinK

Not really sure where to post this stat but may as well go in here: in the 2009/10 league season, Barcelona were behind for a total of just 120 minutes. 81 minutes against Atletico and 39 minutes against Almeria.

I know that season isn't remember as fondly as the one that went before and the one after for obvious reasons but that is just ASTONISHING.

:O AMAZING! And now we watch this season and we see what difference referees make :angry:

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Guardiola: "Why the team doesn't talk about referee while it's clear it gets worse when you stay silent? We can only try to play better."
Guardiola: "We're not criticizing a possible sanction of Pique, they're free, we just want to know the criteria. I agree with the board."
Guardiola: "Have I talked with Chelsea? Every day, every day... (smiles)"
Guardiola: "Cup final at Calderon? We go where they tell us to. Athletic won't play at the Bernabeu because we're in the final."

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
barcastuff
Guardiola: "Why the team doesn't talk about referee while it's clear it gets worse when you stay silent? We can only try to play better."
Guardiola: "We're not criticizing a possible sanction of Pique, they're free, we just want to know the criteria. I agree with the board."
Guardiola: "Have I talked with Chelsea? Every day, every day... (smiles)"
Guardiola: "Cup final at Calderon? We go where they tell us to. Athletic won't play at the Bernabeu because we're in the final."

:pep: :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

DEM QUOTES
datassOG.jpg

Home of Barca Fans