Pep Guardiola

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Guardiola: "Puyol has trained well, but is not yet fully fit. He'll travel, but we'll see tomorrow if he can play."
Guardiola: "Deulofeu? He has to go through the process. He has the recent examples of Cuenca and Tello he can follow."
Guardiola: "Cantona saying Catalonia would win World Cup? I don't know, we're not allowed to play now."
Guardiola: "Constant referee talk? It's 4 years now, more since Madrid's current coach is in charge. Now it's a bit less, we're not first."
Guardiola: "Seems Mourinho is attacking me without saying my name. Let's see if he next time gives my name."
Guardiola: "Barcelona know good relations are important. Madrid has had them during their whole history, in the federation, the committees."
Guardiola: "Mourinho suggesting I'm just like him? We both want to win, but use a different style. If I'm like him, I'll have to change."

:pep:

I love this man so much.

he's just such a fucking hero.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We're going to need video & transcript for this pressy, it is shaping up to be one of those historic Pep sermons

dalitis8

Banned
Guardiola: "Puyol has trained well, but is not yet fully fit. He'll travel, but we'll see tomorrow if he can play."
Guardiola: "Deulofeu? He has to go through the process. He has the recent examples of Cuenca and Tello he can follow."
Guardiola: "Cantona saying Catalonia would win World Cup? I don't know, we're not allowed to play now."
Guardiola: "Constant referee talk? It's 4 years now, more since Madrid's current coach is in charge. Now it's a bit less, we're not first."
Guardiola: "Seems Mourinho is attacking me without saying my name. Let's see if he next time gives my name."
Guardiola: "Barcelona know good relations are important. Madrid has had them during their whole history, in the federation, the committees."
Guardiola: "Mourinho suggesting I'm just like him? We both want to win, but use a different style. If I'm like him, I'll have to change."

No BS kind of talk.

:worthy: :pep:

Last edited:

Maria

Guardiola on the subject COPE "It would have been nice to acknowledge on their part, that they had lied before and not when we went to court"

Guardiola: "If Madrid is first is because it is better and because we have failed greatly., Period"

Guardiola : "Let everybody know: We have gained so much because we are better than others,"

Guardiola: "In Spain the image of the club has been very bad. We have been accused of everything. Godall, Rosell, Florentino, everyone knows that we won .."

Guardiola : Club knows good relation is important. Madrid had good relations with federation and referee committee since the beginning of everything."

Guardiola : " 10 point gap is big and the rivals are playing tough football. Referring in Spain is also very difficult. "

These quotes are from barcastuff? The translation is wrong(in the sense that they are changing the meaning of Pep's sentences to make it look like he accused the refs of doing something wrong). He actually defended the referees(although they don't deserve it).

A better source is fcblive:

Pep: I feel a little alluded to by Mou's words [yesterday]. I think everyone understood them to be directed at me.
Pep: I hope next time he names names.(Mouriarty said that Pep is just like him).
Pep: I know that Madrid's coach says we are similar, but only because we both want to win.
Pep: If it's because of something else then I will have to revise my behavior.

Pep: If it's true that good relations with the RFEF are influential, then the refereeing system has a huge problem.
Pep: Barca has the obligation to be on good terms with federation, but football belongs to footballers.
Pep: Winning 13 out of 16 is only due to the athletes. It's very bad for football that some people say that Messi or Cristiano don't have any merit.
Pep: There have been talks about refs for 4yrs now. With Madrid's coach things have escalated, but we've always been suspected.
Pep: It seems that what we do never has any merit. But I wont try to convince them.

Pep: Out of 10 mins, we have the ball 7 of them. That is the biggest sign of our honesty.
Pep: I just don't want to leave my players or the institution looking badly.
Pep: In Spain, Barca's image has been very bad. We've been accused of everything.
Pep: Godall, Rosell, Florentino all know we've won without anyone gifting us anything.
Pep: Whoever talks about anything else do not know the harm they are causing football.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
These quotes are from barcastuff? The translation is wrong(in the sense that they are changing the meaning of Pep's sentences to make it look like he accused the refs of doing something wrong). He actually defended the referees(although they don't deserve it).

A better source is fcblive:

Pep: I feel a little alluded to by Mou's words [yesterday]. I think everyone understood them to be directed at me.
Pep: I hope next time he names names.(Mouriarty said that Pep is just like him).
Pep: I know that Madrid's coach says we are similar, but only because we both want to win.
Pep: If it's because of something else then I will have to revise my behavior.

Pep: If it's true that good relations with the RFEF are influential, then the refereeing system has a huge problem.
Pep: Barca has the obligation to be on good terms with federation, but football belongs to footballers.
Pep: Winning 13 out of 16 is only due to the athletes. It's very bad for football that some people say that Messi or Cristiano don't have any merit. It's the only thing that matters.
Pep: We've been talking about refs for 4yrs. With Madrid's coach we talk a little bit more now, but we've always been suspected.
Pep: It seems that what we do never has any merit. But I wont try to convince them.

Pep: Out of 10 mins, we have the ball 7 of them. That is the biggest sign of our honesty. There are images that speak for themselves.
Pep: In Spain, Barca's image has been very bad. We've been accused of everything.
Pep: Godall, Rosell, Florentino all know we've won without anyone gifting us anything.
Pep: Whoever talks about anything else do not know the harm they are causing football.

still :worthy:-worthy.

Maria

WTF did Moaninho say anyway!?

Something like " 'the other' has shown his true face now that he is losing..and it seems that he is just like me. I don't speak about referees anymore because of the suspentions I've got".
I don't know of which suspention ihe's talking about, but what is strange is that when Mouriarty(and his followers) want to offend us they say that we are exactly like them.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
oh moaninho :facepalm:

You could as well have said "I don't speak about referees anymore because of the number of decisions I've got in my favor"

UberNjufer

whats with these portuguese guys mou,pepe,cuntrao,crynaldo,carvalho ....seriously what a bunch of twats.I'm so glad that pep finally hit back,rosell is fucking useless

Clockwise

Buccaneer
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Pep: Out of 10 mins, we have the ball 7 of them. That is the biggest sign of our honesty.

God we should chain him to the Camp nou coach chair :cry: I can't imagine Barca without him anymore

JDaniels

I can't imagine Barca without him anymore

+56498443446

tumblr_m0o26mwoMK1qkbxjuo1_400.jpg

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans