Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I do home , its a rumor . But it is coming from very very close sources. MD's top level. But if its a publicity stunt .. but i am sure MD won't do such thing with a news like this .

M

mitkoa7x

I do home , its a rumor . But it is coming from very very close sources. MD's top level. But if its a publicity stunt .. but i am sure MD won't do such thing with a news like this .

Rosell can make Pep change his mind

Richard.H

Ryan, you have usually been correct with all your speculations in the past. That's why I'm worried that out of all users in this forum, it was you that announced it, knowing you have a strong record of proving all rumours true (I remember when you announced the Villa signing a week before it occurred).

Ugh, I'm so worried now...

M

mitkoa7x

Ryan, you have usually been correct with all your speculations in the past. That's why I'm worried that out of all users in this forum, it was you that announced it, knowing you have a strong record of proving all rumours true (I remember when you announced the Villa signing a week before it occurred).

Its on barcastuff, even the madridistas could have read it.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

it was also in the barcastuff .. but i checked with a friend in MD .. she says its coming from top of MD .. and this time i want myself to be wrong though.... :(

M

mitkoa7x

"Several media and journalists claim that Guardiola has decided not to renew his contract, ahead of a meeting with president Rosell today."
posted an hour ago. He decided not to renew before he came to meet Sandro, now Sandro can persuade him.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
just curious, whats the position of your friend in md?

nothing huge ... just documentation , editing works ... attends the games and collects data . she only knew that where its coming from. nothing more.. many people are saying the name of bielsa

Home of Barca Fans