Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
As in the coach of Bilbao?

yes.. but don't believe it at all. Just wait for the official statement . there is also another rumor which says lucho wont renew this season ...so its confusing at the moment with names ...

But If Guardiola leaves the club :( :cry: then Club already including rosell knew about this long back and a process of choosing an alternative is already going on...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
canstockphoto8376116_3.jpg

is the new profile pic of Pique's twitter and facebook accounts... :cry:

EDIT : I get it's meaning now. Not at all related to Pep :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
He's awesome... tactical genius.

But can he manage a huge club like us!? I'm not sure :cry:

Yep his tactical geniusity eliminated Argentina in the group stage of WC2002! I'm not gonna bring that shit up again. I hate the guy anyway and don't believe he's good enough for Barca. But whatever happens will happen. For now we just can only wait and see what will happen. Hope Pep stays though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yep his tactical geniusity eliminated Argentina in the group stage of WC2002! I'm not gonna bring that shit up again. I hate the guy anyway and don't believe he's good enough for Barca. But whatever happens will happen. For now we just can only wait and see what will happen. Hope Pep stays though.
yeah, I know you always hated him. I wasn't not into football then so can't really say any thing about it.

But from the teams I've seen him manage, Chile and Athletic, he's a really good manager. And Pep believes him to be the best there is! Even ahead of Fergi!!

Home of Barca Fans