Pep Guardiola

M

mitkoa7x

I cant stay on the forum... im way too sad. Ill be back for the game againt Rayo, get well cules :wub:

Yugo Count Dante

I cant stay on the forum... im way too sad. Ill be back for the game againt Rayo, get well cules :wub:
I feel you Mitko, I have mixed feelings, happy for Pep, but I feel empty when I think about how it will be without him on the sideline, and on the other side also full of confidence about the future with Tito.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It is pretty obvious the team has lost motivation/hunger this season, and manager will get bored of saying the same things again and again likewise with the players, Pep is a smart man & obviously knows the desire hasn't been there, excellent manager and i think he'll take a break for a year or so and come back to Barca or head over to Italy.

Pepe Silvia

What Pep has brought to our beloved club is far beyond the reaches of sport.

Pep has been a catalyst for "style, grace, and elegance" when this footballing era has demanded "bigger, stronger, and faster". He has redefined what it means to be a Legendary Coach simply by showing more of himself to his players, his staff, and the media.

My heart is aching, not because the Pep-Era has ended, but because the most respectable sporting figure I've ever known will not be on my television screen week in and week out. He will not be in front of the cameras teaching me, teaching his team, the timeless philosophies of how to move forward, evolve, and fight with humility and spirit.

The Pep-Era was bigger than football for me, for during that time I was amidst personal trials. Often times, Barcelona games were one of the very few genuine joys I had going. That time was very special for me because we were underdogs at every turn, and we showed up inspired by Pep's words and showed the world our football.

I've evolved since that time, grown as a person. So to has the club evolved since that time, in fan popularity and in style. My only hope is that people would always remember the values that Pep brought forth as our manager, and let us continue to shine light, remain humble, so that way we can always hold our heads high and proud, in victory, and especially in defeat.

Gracias, Pep...

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
Come on mate, it's already sad enough...
:(

What Pep has brought to our beloved club is far beyond the reaches of sport.

Pep has been a catalyst for "style, grace, and elegance" when this footballing era has demanded "bigger, stronger, and faster". He has redefined what it means to be a Legendary Coach simply by showing more of himself to his players, his staff, and the media.

My heart is aching, not because the Pep-Era has ended, but because the most respectable sporting figure I've ever known will not be on my television screen week in and week out. He will not be in front of the cameras teaching me, teaching his team, the timeless philosophies of how to move forward, evolve, and fight with humility and spirit.

The Pep-Era was bigger than football for me, for during that time I was amidst personal trials. Often times, Barcelona games were one of the very few genuine joys I had going. That time was very special for me because we were underdogs at every turn, and we showed up inspired by Pep's words and showed the world our football.

I've evolved since that time, grown as a person. So to has the club evolved since that time, in fan popularity and in style. My only hope is that people would always remember the values that Pep brought forth as our manager, and let us continue to shine light, remain humble, so that way we can always hold our heads high and proud, in victory, and especially in defeat.

Gracias, Pep...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Shit, what can I say? We've been blessed with the best football ever played, coached with spirit and soul. Even though I already miss him very much, times are changing and we have to continue and build on Pep's legacy just like we built on Cruyffs legacy. His spirit will live on forever, bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the feelings you gave me.

Barcilliant

In the end the club is bigger then any individual. Time to move on but the Guardiola era will always be remembered.

Would have been nice if we got a new manager. I hope Tito has some new, fresh material because the players look jaded.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m35j91F93I1qdaqy1o1_400.jpg

PequenaPibe

jajaja aja i love the way you created some light humour amidst the sadness, only a cule jajajaja It's such a shame Pep is leasing, que pena! he was an aset to the club, a fantastic manager and will be greatly missed, I wish him all th best for the future and really hope from the bottom of my heart he comes back to manage again someday.

e28makaveli

Seriously people. It's not like we've lost Messi. We lost a coach so flipping what?
The players are the same. The philosophy won't drastically change overnight. Guardiola will be remembered by his achievements and that's it. Let's stop being so melodramatic and realize that this may be a positive thing for us.Teams know how to play us. This is our chance to probably see Messi in a new system, Iniesta never playing on the left wing again. Xavi slowly being eased into retirement and the emergence of a new era. Lead by Thiago,Messi and Sanchez.
+5.

Home of Barca Fans