Pep Guardiola

JonM

Pep being linked to Chelsea is funny when you consider that he hates (and is not very good at) dealing with big egos. If he had troubles with Ibra, can you imagine him having to deal with assholes like John Terry and Ashley Cole, especially after being surrounded by choirboys at Barça.

mittchan82

Pep being linked to Chelsea is funny when you consider that he hates (and is not very good at) dealing with big egos. If he had troubles with Ibra, can you imagine him having to deal with assholes like John Terry and Ashley Cole, especially after being surrounded by choirboys at Barça.

I think he has the same philosophy as SAF when it comes to team >>>> individual. I have a feeling he'll be back within a year or so to coach us (at least that is my wishful thinking)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think he has the same philosophy as SAF when it comes to team >>>> individual. I have a feeling he'll be back within a year or so to coach us (at least that is my wishful thinking)

Good thing he doesn't harass refs, complain about everything and promote defensive football like SAF.

Anyway, if you love him, set him free. I suspect he will be back someday, I want to see him prove himself elsewhere (Italy preferably) and come back bigger and badder.

mittchan82

Good thing he doesn't harass refs, complain about everything and promote defensive football like SAF.

Anyway, if you love him, set him free. I suspect he will be back someday, I want to see him prove himself elsewhere (Italy preferably) and come back bigger and badder.

Yeah, I agree with the whole you love him set him free (to play D3) but I don't want to see him leave us for another club. I don't think he needs to prove himself to anyone at this point.

And also about the whole harrassing the refs and all that is something that puts Pep above all managers in my book. No matter what the situation is I have NEVER EVER seen Pep express any form of complaint about anything, unless it was just way overboard.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

any hack of coach, no, any hack of a person knows the team is more important than any individual.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
536586_358462120877016_100001396934314_1047996_378571495_n.jpg
when's that?

messi1987

One question: Why didn't come Guardiola onto the pitch and celebrates with the crowd? Why did he no Laola or something else?
Why did the fans not form ahuge mosaic or banner with a picture of Pep or a text about him? Something where the whle stadium is involved!
I really think these Guardiola vocals are to less, there has to be much more cheers and celebration for Guardiola in the last game at Camp Nou!
I really really hope the stadium will be completely filled in this last game! Every other thing would be embarrasing! Don't you also think so? Guardiola has deserved more! Everyone should get this goose skin feeling!!!!:pep:

F

Flavia

One question: Why didn't come Guardiola onto the pitch and celebrates with the crowd? Why did he no Laola or something else?
Why did the fans not form ahuge mosaic or banner with a picture of Pep or a text about him? Something where the whle stadium is involved!
I really think these Guardiola vocals are to less, there has to be much more cheers and celebration for Guardiola in the last game at Camp Nou!
I really really hope the stadium will be completely filled in this last game! Every other thing would be embarrasing! Don't you also think so? Guardiola has deserved more! Everyone should get this goose skin feeling!!!!:pep:
Guardiola was filmed applauding the crowd, and waving.
The mosaic will probably be there, on his last game.

Home of Barca Fans