Pep Guardiola

Yugi

427801_376691025702588_370053829699641_997075_1071734406_n.jpg

i think Guardiola also reads our Forum. :D

yeah, reading Neymar thread:
dafuq is this defending, La Furia guy is pretty hilarious, 60m? no way

reading Zlatan thread:
el nose to madrid would be great challenge, sooo this trillske is so called troll on the internet right?

reading Cesc thread:
oh god, I pray these guys are not perma ticket owners

and so on.... :D

Chainsaw

Killahead
yeah, reading Neymar thread:
dafuq is this defending, La Furia guy is pretty hilarious, 60m? no way

reading Zlatan thread:
el nose to madrid would be great challenge, sooo this trillske is so called troll on the internet right?

reading Cesc thread:
oh god, I pray these guys are not perma ticket owners

and so on.... :D

:lol: And Alexis Sanchez thread: "S...", "So much S... tonight", "The S... is unleashed"...

MasterMind

Chelsea manager in 2 months time.....
Firstly,I don't think Pep is the type to lie so blatantly and pitch up somewhere else right away and secondly,I don't see him going to Chelsea despite the rumours that Roman will give him 'full control' blah blah because he knows how Jose eventually had problems there due to the Russian adamantly wanting his way or the highway and that Chelsea's key philosophy upon which the club is based over the last few years is that of 'hire and fire'.I can see Arsenal being an option,even City and well,personally Liverpool if they can get top 4 next season,lay down the groundwork for 'Operation Revival' and if those Txik/Soriano rumours have any substance to them,Pep could be lured to Anfield for the start of the 2013/2014 season.It could indeed be his home away from home with a fully fledged Barca-inspired ethos resonating throughout all levels of the club notwithstanding that his La Masia colleagues Jose Segura and Rodolfo Borrell work at the LFC Academy also.When you think about it logically,Liverpool would be the best option (considerable extremities of bias on my part).

Kinlejus

If it's something I hate then it's people who use the term 'CONSPIRACY' to discredit inconvenient ideas without the slightest query.

Why are you even implying to know what I believe? First you go and accuse me of spreading conspiracy theories and then you go to generalize me to something.

'""Aren't you one of those who actually believe in our world being ruled by the owerhelming wealth of well-known worldwide families (Rothschild, Rockefellers,Bilderbergs, Duponts and Kennedy's)? ""' No, and why do you even bring this up? I think this shows more about what kind of person you are than it says about me.

@fcbarca I explained myself, if you don't 'understand why I found it suprising' then that is your thing, I tried to explain myself to the best of my ability.

There are several reasons I could not care less about what kind of people you are not fond of. :pep:

You brought up quote saying how banking and it's policy ruins the world, yet you see no coincidence with the names earlier mentioned. It is like saying Fed has nothing to do with that.

Getting to the point, you, sir, are right, bankers indeed make higher profit nowadays than they used to, and that is due to FED. Although it has evil influence to the ones whose name shall never be mentioned here again (consp...), it does indeed gives us save feeling about our bank deposits.

Ender

Brazilian sports paper Lance lead a campain to put pressure on the federation to appoint Guardiola as new national team coach [via md sport]

Yugo Count Dante

There are several reasons I could not care less about what kind of people you are not fond of. :pep:

You brought up quote saying how banking and it's policy ruins the world, yet you see no coincidence with the names earlier mentioned. It is like saying Fed has nothing to do with that.

Getting to the point, you, sir, are right, bankers indeed make higher profit nowadays than they used to, and that is due to FED. Although it has evil influence to the ones whose name shall never be mentioned here again (consp...), it does indeed gives us save feeling about our bank deposits.

"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep." :pep:

Home of Barca Fans