Pep Guardiola

La LL

Generally Delightful
Okay why are we talking about god in Pep's section?

Apparently Pep's pessimism comes from a disbelief in a deity. Also Ross and Rachel got back together even though it's really awkward now that Joey has grown feelings for her.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm not really sure I understand Yugo's surprise at Pep likely being an atheist - I would've been surprised if he wasn't

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Pep : "I have the feeling that the fans are sad.I apologize for the decision. But this is good for Barcelona, good for Tito. Good for everyone."

Pep: "I have been privileged over the years"

Pep: "Pedro has an ability to overcome challenges. He will be at the club until he wants"

Pep: "When you're responsible for something, you should be there. If not, you should leave"

Pep : "I have no idea, I can not answer, do not know" (Guardiola when asked if he will return to coach the club ")

Pep: "Well, we'll see. Every game we are trying to prepare for the Cup final."

Pep: "People have continued to come to the field and this year we've just been on the verge of achieving our objectives"

Pep : " We will try to play Pinto in these last few matches.So that he can prepare for the Final."

Pep : "the club has been flawless in transition."

Pep: "That Tito can count on me for anything he needs."

Pep: " I continue to maintain same relation with Tito. Nothing has changed . "

Pep : "I'm mentally preparing for the cup final. This is the goal I have for this month. we will achieve this together."

Pep: "I would not have succeeded without Tito. He is an important part of the 13 titles and many of the decisions were his.Everything belongs to him also. "

pep : " the best thing is Tito is very excited about the challenge . "

Pep : "Montoya will reach to the highest level. Gives great reliability for the future, will have to invest 0 "

pep : "I want Tito to Know That I'll be close to him, but not physically."

Guardiola: "Mourinho's exit influenced ? Not at all. I Have other Opponents, They do not make me tired. Day-to-day work, winning does."

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
427801_376691025702588_370053829699641_997075_1071734406_n.jpg

i think Guardiola also reads our Forum. :D

Kinlejus

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)

Let me get it straight, why in the world would you put a conspiracy quote in Pep's thread? :pep: Often these quotes are taken out of contex in extreme ways, so it is comforting for conspirators to believe in such nonsenses. Aren't you one of those who actually believe in our world being ruled by the owerhelming wealth of well-known worldwide families (Rothschild, Rockefellers,Bilderbergs, Duponts and Kennedy's)?

It is highly believed that W. Winston once said:
'I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

As I already noticed you are the one who are into conspiracies, for that reason I would greatly appreciate your effort finding his speech's source. Authorized.

The truth about banking and monetary system is more frightening than conspiracy theories itself, as you aswell would find yourself frightened if you were in a plane which was in nobody's control - world we live in is rudderless.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
To you my answer was horrible, to me the question was rhetorical.

For me, you didn't ask a question or give an answer for it to be deemed horrible or otherwise...For you, you merely made a statement which actually included opinions, not facts - there was no question, rhetorical or otherwise....I've enjoyed several of your posts but sounds like you also see what you want to see

Yugo Count Dante

Let me get it straight, why in the world would you put a conspiracy quote in Pep's thread? :pep: Often these quotes are taken out of contex in extreme ways, so it is comforting for conspirators to believe in such nonsenses. Aren't you one of those who actually believe in our world being ruled by the owerhelming wealth of well-known worldwide families (Rothschild, Rockefellers,Bilderbergs, Duponts and Kennedy's)?

It is highly believed that W. Winston once said:

As I already noticed you are the one who are into conspiracies, for that reason I would greatly appreciate your effort finding his speech's source. Authorized.

The truth about banking and monetary system is more frightening than conspiracy theories itself, as you aswell would find yourself frightened if you were in a plane which was in nobody's control - world we live in is rudderless.
If it's something I hate then it's people who use the term 'CONSPIRACY' to discredit inconvenient ideas without the slightest query.

Why are you even implying to know what I believe? First you go and accuse me of spreading conspiracy theories and then you go to generalize me to something.

'""Aren't you one of those who actually believe in our world being ruled by the owerhelming wealth of well-known worldwide families (Rothschild, Rockefellers,Bilderbergs, Duponts and Kennedy's)? ""' No, and why do you even bring this up? I think this shows more about what kind of person you are than it says about me.

@fcbarca I explained myself, if you don't 'understand why I found it suprising' then that is your thing, I tried to explain myself to the best of my ability.

Home of Barca Fans