Pep Guardiola

Irish_Cules

Good luck Pep! Perfect move for him....the foundations are there for him to achieve great things domestically and in Europe. (although Barca prevent the latter from becoming a reality:D)

ShandyFFM

guess pep knows mourinho wont go to the bundesliga too^^ so he got his deal now.. and im so upset... we will see what he can do.. a team is a team and a coach is a coach

raskolnikov

I think Pep wants to be United trainer but Ferguson doesnt want to quit yet so he goes to Bayern first.
Still unexpected though, especially considering how well Bayern is doing currently.

Trickykid

Holy crap, hadn't seen that coming!
It's going to be one hell of a showdown, when we meet them in next years ChL final.

Tomchin

guess pep knows mourinho wont go to the bundesliga too^^ so he got his deal now.. and im so upset... we will see what he can do.. a team is a team and a coach is a coach
Why are you upset? Because you dislike Bayern?

I'm very happy that he didn't end up at Chelsea.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Great move. Very good club, good team and a very good and interesting league. Always contending in Europe, great signing by Bayern.

Yannick03

Best team for Pep. The Germans have a philosophy which Pep likes I guess, technical football without ever stopping to run. He is going to do great things there and I believe their attacking movements will look very similar to ours. Actually, I'm very eager to watch Pep's Bayern Munchen.

ivan22

this will be amazing to watch....and really strange because I can't stand them. But I have to say that Shaqiri and Pep make them really likeable

ShandyFFM

Why are you upset? Because you dislike Bayern?

I'm very happy that he didn't end up at Chelsea.

im from germany and if your from germany and not from bayern then you hate them till dead...its just like barca-madrid.... although im a local club supporter here in germany ...but barca first ... so not sure if pep will success there because everyone expect him to be like he was in barcelona... but at barca he had a unique team

ammarfcb

ze special one
IT'S HAPPENING!
1358352123028_1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans