Pep Guardiola

natsunoko

Great move, now Bayern becomes a tough contender till 2016. Would love to see sparks of our philosophy on them, already started with Javi Martinez as Busquets.

fab

New signing
I'm disappointed by pep. First of all, I really hate Bayern Munich! But really i can't see him fitting in their cosmos. I always saw pep as a down to earth person and not someone who joins the self-proclaimed FC Hollywood. Hoenness, Rummenigge are such assholes who are always talk bullshit in the media and behave as if Bayern Munich is the centre of the world... and they always try to have a say in the coachs decisions...i really can't see pep will be there for a long time.

And why did he sign a 3-year contract? With us he always just made one for a year!

Only good thing... he probabely will not take barças player away.

jamrock

Soccer net put up a arrived by graham hunter about 10 minutes ago saying how pep is unlikely to go to Bayern, too it down almost instantaneously.

Bayern is the best fit for him, neurer is good with the ball at his feet,lamn,Dante, badstuber, Alaba is as close to barca as it gets,
the midfield needs no explanation, Muller is a better version if Pedro, only issues are Gomez and ribery

Doobs

The Messiah
I obviously have no idea why Pep chose Bayern, but my initial observation makes me think Bayern's possession football philosophy had something to do with it.

Home of Barca Fans