Pep Guardiola

Paganinisrvnge

AC Milan are a disaster right now. No way he would go there. Bayern were the best option. What moves do you think he'll make? I think he'll get rid of Robben but I have no clue who he'll want to bring in. He might get Villa. Maybe Cuenca or Tello. Hopefully not Deulofeu.

Stric

Good choice. If I had to choose I'd probably choose Milan, but I can live with this. Definitely better than Chelsea / Man City.

natsunoko

He said on multiple occassions that he only signed a 1-year-contract with Barca, because of his love of the club. That way, if things went badly, they could him fire him without having to pay him compensation for the remaining X years of his contract (the problem that Florentino now faces with Mourinho). I guess he loves Bayern less, so that's why he was willing to sign such a long-term contract ;)

Oh, I did´t see it from that point of view, I agree.

The bundesliga has risen in quality and reputation in the past few years and that confirms it. Another championship to follow I`m afraid xD

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Bundesliga doesn't interest me in the slightest, i was looking forward to following him too :(

I'm sure he'll do great there mind.

Tezemery

Im really glad he didnt choose city or chelsea, i think he made the right decision, any german or italian club would have been a great decision for him.

Garrus

Why this excitement about pep coaching some one else, He's no longer our coach, And has nothing to do with barca anymore, The only thing i can do is wish him good luck, That's it

Superfly

Banned
Think he's just waiting it out till one of Fergie/Wenger call it a day and then take the job of their respective clubs. Interesting to see how he does over in Germany

M

mitkoa7x

I dont know how that makes me feel

3 year contract with Bayern and only 1 with Barca...

Cule4life

The Culest
Why this excitement about pep coaching some one else, He's no longer our coach, And has nothing to do with barca anymore, The only thing i can do is wish him good luck, That's it

His relationship with us is not like with other clubs and their usually mercenary coaches. He lives and breathes Barcelona. He was our captain and presided over our most successful period. He'll always be in our hearts

BarcaGirl

I dont know how that makes me feel

3 year contract with Bayern and only 1 with Barca...

If I remember correctly Pep once said that he doesn't sign contracts more than 1 year long with Barca, because he didn't want a huge payout from FCB, if the club ever sacked him.

Home of Barca Fans