Pep Guardiola

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Think he's just waiting it out till one of Fergie/Wenger call it a day and then take the job of their respective clubs. Interesting to see how he does over in Germany

Other than the polite answer he gave this week to the media question, has Pep ever actually said he wanted to coach in england?

Glad he's not gone England, personally. Itll be interesting to see how he does in Bavaria.

Yannick03

Why this excitement about pep coaching some one else, He's no longer our coach, And has nothing to do with barca anymore, The only thing i can do is wish him good luck, That's it

It's the first time this Barcaphilosophy will be dominant at an other club, I'm very curious how Pep is going to handle it. So I think, it's something to look forward to, because let's be honest, the world would be a better place if teams would play more like us.

I guess it's going to be a mixture of Dortmund and Barca. Direct play, lot's of players moving, always running forward with probably the attacking moves of us. I think they are going to play beautiful football, a clash of German and Spanish style of play. A match made in heaven, for me, the Spanish and German style of football are the best to watch.

Can't wait.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Other than the polite answer he gave this week to the media question, has Pep ever actually said he wanted to coach in england?

Glad he's not gone England, personally. Itll be interesting to see how he does in Bavaria.

Yes he has.

Mr Hulot

Even though I prefer Dortmund, because of their previously unknown(to me) players that formed a formidable side to win two Bundesliga titles in a row, their amazing,loyal fans and because I enjoy Götze's game, Ι found a reason to watch more games and maybe I will pay a visit in that expensive München city, now that I am in Germany.
Still I wonder how players lika Robben or Gomez will cope under Guardiola.

Garrus

His relationship with us is not like with other clubs and their usually mercenary coaches. He lives and breathes Barcelona. He was our captain and presided over our most successful period. He'll always be in our hearts
If he lives and breathes barcelona, How come he's coaching another team?, Of course he'll always be in our hearts, But this 'Lives and breathes barcelona' is a bit of an exaggeration.

It's the first time this Barcaphilosophy will be dominant at an other club, I'm very curious how Pep is going to handle it. So I think, it's something to look forward to, because let's be honest, the world would be a better place if teams would play more like us.

I guess it's going to be a mixture of Dortmund and Barca. Direct play, lot's of players moving, always running forward with probably the attacking moves of us. I think they are going to play beautiful football, a clash of German and Spanish style of play. A match made in heaven, for me, the Spanish and German style of football are the best to watch.

Can't wait.
If he copies our philosophy to another team, Wouldn't that be considered be treason to barcelona?.

F

Flavia

So, he'll finaly coach ribery. I'm glad it's not chelsea nor city, but I'd like more if it was an italian team. Hope he does well there, but not as well as he did in Barça :p

Cule4life

The Culest
If he lives and breathes barcelona, How come he's coaching another team?, Of course he'll always be in our hearts, But this 'Lives and breathes barcelona' is a bit of an exaggeration.

By your logic any man who leaves his country is incapable of having strong feelings for his native country and is a traitor
He left Barca because he didn't think that he was able to give his best to Barca any more. He has always put interest of Barca before him unlike a certain coach in Madrid
The man is a Catalan nationalist for chrissakes

Home of Barca Fans