Pep Guardiola

Garrus

By your logic any man who leaves his country is incapable of having strong feelings for his native country and is a traitor
He left Barca because he didn't think that he was able to give his best to Barca any more. He has always put interest of Barca before him unlike a certain coach in Madrid
The man is a Catalan nationalist for chrissakes
You're right, But i didn't call him a traitor, Not unless he chooses to sell our knowledge and philosophy to another team.

UberNjufer

IT'S HAPPENING!
1358352123028_1.jpg

easy there now

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If he lives and breathes barcelona, How come he's coaching another team?, Of course he'll always be in our hearts, But this 'Lives and breathes barcelona' is a bit of an exaggeration.
The reason he left is because he "felt" his influence in the dressing room is heading downhill.... Again it's his belief that he would only be effective as long as the players believed in him! As soon as the belief is gone he won't be as effective as he always was!!

He left because he only wanted to be here as long as he could give his best

If he copies our philosophy to another team, Wouldn't that be considered be treason to barcelona?.

It was never "OUR" philosophy... It is some thing borrowed from the Dutch.

Cule4life

The Culest
You're right, But i didn't call him a traitor, Not unless he chooses to sell our knowledge and philosophy to another team.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that's not possible. No team in the world can play exactly like Barca. Pep can only introduce some small tweaks to integrate some tiki taka into the German style of play

UberNjufer

''treason to barcelona'' ''borrowed from the dutch''??????'You people do understand there are no patents in football,it's simply adopting similar playing style.Noone owns anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doobs

The Messiah
No credible sources yet.

It's just that the two coming together that way, is just...surreal.

I can't help but think that is absolutely brilliant for German football.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans