Pep Guardiola

F

Flavia

@barcastuff

Orobitg (agent Guardiola): "Bayern didn't offer the most money. Pep chose them because of the structure and the players they have." [efe]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm curious who will be the all important pivote in his new system...Hogrider?...Gustavo?...Kroos?

Müller under Pep, that's almost droolworthy

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wonder what sort of improvement Pep can make in the Bayern players ahead of WC14. Does this improve Löw's chances I wonder?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Pep :worthy:!
This,imo, was the best choice for him. Forget City and Chelsea....nearly soulless clubs. Bayern is where Pep belongs right now. It's a perfect setup for him to achieve success. Great structure, finances, and especially players both first team and youth! Pep will do great.

UberNjufer

I thought Pep was the kind of guy to look for a project, a challenge. He'll walk it at Bayern. everything is in place.

i agree,he should have taken swansea so he can finally challenge himself and prove his worth to you.But then again they are called swansilona maybe that's to easy too.Reading maybe,nottingham forrest?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say I'll be happy to see him coaching other clubs but I guess Bayern was a better pick than EPL.
I just hope we don't ever meet Bavarians in CL.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This was the best option all along, and clearly one that doesn't upset me at all... Bayern are a very respectable and honorable club, and the fact that he chose them is a swift kick in the nuts to the EPL...

Emma

Pep makes Bayern bit more likable. :lol: But I personally think it's no good decision. Bayern and Pep? :facepalm:
Here, the smart young couch :pep: and on the other side an increasingly bad-tempered Mathias Sammer :banghead:
and always interfering Uli Hoeness. And then Thomas Muller, the ugliest player in the league ..... , Pep, in Dortmund you'd have better players, a great stadium and the best fans in the world. His contract goes to 2016 - Klopp's Dortmund also .....:hi:

Only thing is Bayerns supremo's such as Sammer and obviously Hoeness and Rummenigge plus former players such as Scholl Kahn and Effenberg along with a whole other bunch will be constantly meddling with all affairs regarding signings and tactics etc. Pep must have told Bayern that it is either his way or no deal

89Norcal

...And then Thomas Muller, the ugliest player in the league .....

franck_ribery_1242993c.jpg

Home of Barca Fans