Pep Guardiola

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
What's Villa's overall goal haul this season? I reckon Pedro is more than capable of doing the job when needed. The kid has 20 goals to his tally in all competitions so far and that's far from bad for a youngster who just recently broke into the first team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep has done a tremendous job so far. He made some mistakes and he'll make more, I'm sure. But overall it's an A. Imo, this will only help him grow more.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
True that.. You can't learn tactics and much more of you don't lose from time to time..

He will become one of the best managers out there, but not yet...

I would love to see Pep as one of the best, i really do.. He does have style. :)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pep has done a tremendous job so far. He made some mistakes and he'll make more, I'm sure. But overall it's an A. Imo, this will only help him grow more.

Of course, you don't judge a coach on two games. But in this series he was horrible, and I hope he learned at least something from this experience. Jose absolutely raped him.

Fab suit though.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
yup ... Jose proved that he was the man tonight. I think based on Pep's success last year we all think that Pep is a 10yr guru. He's not. Just in his second year. I still feel heartbroken, but I believe Pep will learn from this and we will be better for it next year.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I got one thing to say, Pep used all his ideas in a very small period of time... and it had more the adverse effect because he did that when every other eye, having even the slightest of football knowledge, was watching him thoroughly

Seriously Milito at LB!? When we had to score 2 goals and knew the opponents are not gonna step outside their half!? Start crossing the ball after you take the one player you bought to use them!?

I really wish he didn't sign the renewal... not for the sake of seeing a new manager or because he failed today, because he is taking a lot of pressure for the sake of his beloved club. Compare the Pep signing for Barca as manager to today's Pep, the huge pressure is having it's toll on him. He should have really taken a beak from football for some time, done the research and then return again to guide his club to more success

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Pep's new nickname: The Grand Chemist. I have a feeling this entire season was a grand experiment. That he is in year two of a four year plan. I'm intrigued to see what happens in the offseason.

barca96

I got one thing to say, Pep used all his ideas in a very small period of time... and it had more the adverse effect because he did that when every other eye, having even the slightest of football knowledge, was watching him thoroughly

Seriously Milito at LB!? When we had to score 2 goals and knew the opponents are not gonna step outside their half!? Start crossing the ball after you take the one player you bought to use them!?

I really wish he didn't sign the renewal... not for the sake of seeing a new manager or because he failed today, because he is taking a lot of pressure for the sake of his beloved club. Compare the Pep signing for Barca as manager to today's Pep, the huge pressure is having it's toll on him. He should have really taken a beak from football for some time, done the research and then return again to guide his club to more success

no.him taking a break wouldnt benefit us at all.
if he cant take the pressure then dont be a manager..
every manager has pressure.

btw, what did sourinho say to pep when pep was talking to ibra on the side line?
im sure that retard said something bs...could tell from pep's looks after that

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
no.him taking a break wouldnt benefit us at all.
if he cant take the pressure then dont be a manager..
every manager has pressure.

Look if he can't handle the pressure at highest level it does no good to both the team and him in person... By handling the pressure I don't mean that he can't guide the team anymore, he's indeed one of the top coaches out there!! What I mean he's too young to handle that mental aspect IMO. I think that SAF is not a great tactician, he's one of the greats in man-managing and I could attribute all his success to his mental strength. Pep is not yet at that stage where he can ignore the rants of clear noobs like me!! that's one of the reasons why I think he does not take too many risks, he took so long time to sign his renewal.

He definitely needs some time off so that he could learn to use his strengths in an efficient way... in the mean time also spend some quality time with your family as you've always craved for

Home of Barca Fans