Pep Guardiola

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He also said he would be happy with what he has available atm. if nothing happened.
Ironically, our last seasons transfers barely made an impact. If anything we were weaker than season before that. This season however, Villa alone is a magnificent signing.

mike2334a

Losing faith in Guardiola slowly?

I dont know what to say i know pep has done alot to us and i really like him and appreciate what he has done to us but sometimes he makes me think different he had problems with Dinho, then Eto and toure well i can understand toure situation but now Ibra !!! i really feel sorry for Ibra by the way im not a big fan of ibra infact i didnt even wanted him come last summer but ... so i dont really know whats going on now, i hope he gets a second chance and prove him self lets see what happens :)

Tell me what you'll think ?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I think going into a season with only 18 senior players (should Zlatan leave) is absolutely suicidal and we WILL pay for it at some point.

But that's not totally on Pep, Rosell is doing his best to complicate things.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
just fucking No.

My god People, that man gave us the fucking treble , BARCA is his life. Full confidence ,faith and respect lies with Josep. He knows what he is doing. INsane !

desoe

If Mike is already "starting to lose faith in Pep slowly", I could only imagine if he was an Arsenal fan :lol:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Pep has an idea of how players should act and approach their duty towards a club. Too many players have diva attitudes and Pep does not pander to them. a lot of people rightfully criticized the club for having one set of rules for its superstars (Ronaldinho, Deco, Samuel Eto'o) and one set of rules for everyone else. And that tore the 2006 Double winning team apart, despite the seemingly limitless ceiling that collection of players had. Well Pep won't allow that to happen again. If a player has an attitude, or uses his loud mouth agent to try and influence his lineup/tactics, then that player can either rectify the situation by playing harder/putting a leash on the agent ... or getting the hell out. It's unfortunate that this attitude will cost us money with Ibrah, but hopefully going forward character will be just as valuable a deciding factor as talent when the club is making purchases in order to avoid these situations.

nebeer

Love is All
I dont know what to say i know pep has done alot to us and i really like him and appreciate what he has done to us but sometimes he makes me think different he had problems with Dinho, then Eto and toure well i can understand toure situation but now Ibra !!! i really feel sorry for Ibra by the way im not a big fan of ibra infact i didnt even wanted him come last summer but ... so i dont really know whats going on now, i hope he gets a second chance and prove him self lets see what happens :)

Tell me what you'll think ?

It would be nice to see if Pep and Ibra can smooth out whatever it is thats going on between them. I do feel that Ibra should be given one more season and again I also feel that Ibra should lose himself in the team. He has to change himself if he wants to be here, he has to blend in more.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Pep has an idea of how players should act and approach their duty towards a club. Too many players have diva attitudes and Pep does not pander to them. a lot of people rightfully criticized the club for having one set of rules for its superstars (Ronaldinho, Deco, Samuel Eto'o) and one set of rules for everyone else. And that tore the 2006 Double winning team apart, despite the seemingly limitless ceiling that collection of players had. Well Pep won't allow that to happen again. If a player has an attitude, or uses his loud mouth agent to try and influence his lineup/tactics, then that player can either rectify the situation by playing harder/putting a leash on the agent ... or getting the hell out. It's unfortunate that this attitude will cost us money with Ibrah, but hopefully going forward character will be just as valuable a deciding factor as talent when the club is making purchases in order to avoid these situations.

well said

jamrock

He cannot go blame less in all of this

he needs to learn to deal with players with strong personality, because this is barca and we are shit at selling players

SAF can do it, because man utd and spin a profit on almost any player, barca cannot

Home of Barca Fans