Pep Guardiola

mssarm

Ok, got it -you are Guardiola fanboy.
Look Pep is a Barca legend and legendary coach- I have a deep respect for him. But not today, because he came to Nou Camp to beat my team- so fuck him. I will respect him again after next Tuesday. Simple is that! Regarding tactical mastermind and all that: yes he is talented guy, but he is not god and he is not the only talented guy out there. Like last year Ancellotti owned his ass and there's no doubt about it. No one is considering Pep as god and no one says he is a moron-it's all in your mind. Like everyone else Pep has his strength and limitations-don't need to live in denial.

Stric

Why are you so childish? It doesn't matter whether it's Pep or someone else, you can still support your team, win, and enjoy the victory without being hostile and disrespecting the opposition. Especially if they've done nothing to disrespect you. Fuck him? I will respect him again after Tuesday? Do you even see how incredibly ignorant and immature that is? No one said he is god. No one said he is the only talented manager out there. No one said he doesn't make mistakes. No one said he is incapable of losing a game. You are making no points and you're simply showing your immaturity. Also, I feel bad for you if you need to downplay other people's achievements to emphasize your own.

CatalinR10

11174290_980073862039076_2242320112102640415_o.jpg

Devils

I'm very happy we won. But at an individual level, I feel for Guardiola.

Same.

I said I wanted to see Bayern destroyed and beaten but when it actually happened I actually started feeling bad for Pep. His face after the Neymar goal said it all really.

He's getting a lot of heat and a lot of Bayern fans are fed up. I definitely feel somewhat sympathetic towards him.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Same.

I said I wanted to see Bayern destroyed and beaten but when it actually happened I actually started feeling bad for Pep. His face after the Neymar goal said it all really.

He's getting a lot of heat and a lot of Bayern fans are fed up. I definitely feel somewhat sympathetic towards him.

All Bayern fans blame him and none of the players, talk about deflection...I do pity him though, seeing him sad hurt my heart

Empty

They are in meltdown mode:

I'm choosing to post in this shit-show of a thread instead of the other shit-show of a thread because ultimately, it's about Pep.

I'm extremely disappointed after today's game. This Bayern team, even with injuries, has no business whatsoever losing to Barcalona, let alone being shut out 3-0. From the best team in the world to the annual whipping boys of Spanish football all in the space of two years. What success.

Two things stuck me about today's game this morning. The first happened well before the game began. I must have missed it earlier (since it is an old quote) but apparently Pep said something along the lines of "Messi is unstoppable." For such a highly regarded coach to say that while coaching the better half of the National team THAT LITERALLY DID JUST THAT only a few months ago is absolutely ridiculous. Not the mention the fact that this same core of players shut down Messi the last time they played against him, in the 2013 semi-finals. The idea that Messi is unstoppable is utter nonsense and Pep's comment really revealed with a despicable loser mentality he really has. To put it quite bluntly: Pep belied an enormously unbridled preference for a single player over his current team. That is downright treason and I almost wonder if Pep didn't throw the game. How am I supposed to trust someone who quite unabashedly does not trust the team?

Baseless speculation aside, I think this comment of his really shows the problem with Pep's Bayern. He doesn't respect us. He doesn't respect the board, he doesn't respect his players, and he doesn't respect the club, its history, or its tradition.

The second thing I noticed this morning was the line-up - or more specifically, the midfield. Bayern have the single-best midfield in the world. I don't think there can really be any question on this point. That Pep plays Lahm, Schweini, and Xabi on the same field shows such a mindless stubbornness in the face of reality as to seriously undermine whatever respect I had left for him as a coach. This doesn't work. It has literally NEVER worked. Every single game where Xabi and Schweini have played alongside one another, our midfield looks well beyond stale. And then you throw in Lahm, arguably the player who has dropped most in form this season, into midfield. The sheer genius behind this should not be underestimated. I didn't think any level of squad selection incompetence could dent the sheer power of our midfield, but somehow our brilliant coach found one of the only ways to do it. If the quality of the midfield Pep played today were represented as a BuLi squad, it would be mathematically relegated by the 23rd match day.

There really are no more words left worth saying anymore. I'm immensely upset by how disrespected I feel as a fan, not just by Pep but by the board who are responsible for allowing him to make these asinine decisions time and time again (I totally agree with Kailip, so I won't steal his thunder on this point). My only hope is that Pep wakes up tomorrow and realizes what he's already admitted to everyone - he likes Messi more than Bayern. I hope he books the next flight home.

I'll say it once again, louder and more firmly than ever: Bayern are a better team than Barca by an enormous stretch. Call me a sore loser, but this loss was entirely Pep - pointing to injuries to two aging wingers is the coward's way out.

The spoiler says it all about how delusional some of these Bayern fans are. This isn't 2013 and Messi, Neymar, and Suarez (hell, the whole team are) are sharks out for blood. Pique is in imperious form, the best defender in the world at the moment. Rakitic has proven he has what it takes to tangle with the best of midfields, we have the best CDM for distribution, and we have successfully synthesized possession with counterattacks.

No way in hell Bayern are a better team, and it is fucking laughable to even presume they are better "by an enormous stretch."

Well, choosing to remain blind is a good way to rationalize the pain of getting your soul eaten alive, I guess.

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
They are in meltdown mode:

The spoiler says it all about how delusional some of these Bayern fans are. This isn't 2013 and Messi, Neymar, and Suarez (hell, the whole team are) are sharks out for blood. Pique is in imperious form, the best defender in the world at the moment. Rakitic has proven he has what it takes to tangle with the best of midfields, we have the best CDM for distribution, and we have successfully synthesized possession with counterattacks.

No way in hell Bayern are a better team, and it is fucking laughable to even presume they are better "by an enormous stretch."

Well, choosing to remain blind is a good way to rationalize the pain of getting your soul eaten alive, I guess.

Do these muppets rly believe that because they barely scrapped a win in 120mins vs an argentina with higuain/aguero playing terribly and a messi that was burned out and unfit during the world cup, probably playing around 50%, that they can stop a fully fit messi?
Talk about delusional.

They were extremely lucky that the stars aligned so they could win the world cup.
A fit messi could win alone.

Last edited:

Empty

Do these muppets rly believe that because they barely scrapped a win in 120mins vs an argentina with higuain/aguero playing terribly and a messi that was burned out and unfit during the world cup, probably playing around 50%, that they can stop a fully fit messi?
Talk about delusional.

They were extremely lucky that the stars aligned so they could win the world cup.
A messi fit alone could win.

Some of them (like the guy above) literally think Bayern are the best team in the world at the moment.

Yes, they were the best team in 2013... but this isn't 2013.

Kinlejus

They played extremely well and resisted Barca's relentless attacking for 77 minutes. They even dominated for a part of the second half. This was hardly a defeat by tactics primarily. Had it not been for Messi's spectacular goal, the game could have ended very differently. And that goal was a direct result of player errors, not tactics.

What is up with your ''had he scored that or had he been shown red card''? In the span of few pages I read you keep doing that? :lol: You should stop holding forth on as to what would have happened if that indeed were to happen. Barca scored three - this is what happened, they deserved it.
What silly statement of yours, the last one... you may argue that all the goals in the world are scored due to player errors. Also, pressing the whole defence line is not the tactic now?

BBZ8800

Pep's guilt or not, but the stats say that he now has 270 Minutes of consecutive semis without scored a goal with Bayern, against Spanish teams.
Aggregate score 0:8.

Home of Barca Fans