Pep Guardiola

Louis Bloom

I cant see this happening too. There's no indication that Pep and the board of Bayern have fallen apart, on the contrary they want him to sign an new contract. If Pep did all this behind the back of his current club, I would really be disappointment. Telling Bayern that he wants to talk to them in summer regarding a new contract but simultaneously dealing with Man City. Would sure make him look like an ass. I cant see Bayern letting him unless they have a replacement.

sundar

It doesn't change whether he leaves this year or next year, if he doesnt extend his contract then they will sell and he has 15million release clause. They r rumours that he has rift with players like lalm, schweini, muller and also with medical staff. Their biggest problem is they want to win cl every year or atleast in finals and due to pep stubborness its diffficut for them to control counterattackting team

Sterlingfan2000

Pep won the league, why the hell they would sack him? I agree that the bundesliga is a joke but still league title is league title. Also the injurys has hindered him this season.

Richard.H

Pep won the league, why the hell they would sack him? I agree that the bundesliga is a joke but still league title is league title. Also the injurys has hindered him this season.

Winning the bundesliga is a joke for Bayern. Not sure how it can be competitive when your team buys all the stars from the league including those from your direct rival

Sterlingfan2000

Winning the bundesliga is a joke for Bayern. Not sure how it can be competitive when your team buys all the stars from the league including those from your direct rival
They are too strong financally and the addidas deal makes it even more complicated. In germany we dont have investors and FFP make it impossible to get even near to bayern. And all the sponsor are quitting other clubs to join bayern. The gap is getting so big its not even funny anymore.

DrPepper

Arsenal?

I think Pep should have gone to United back then, made more sense than Bayern at that point.

Yeah Arsenal too. But can't imagine one dimensional players like Walcott, Chamberlain or the likes of Giroud performing in his system. And let's not think about Mertesacker in his typical high line defence either :lol:

I think he would've gone to United he had known about Ferguson retiring? Not sure about that though. Heard he was interested in Bayern since we played them in a friendly in 11/12.

sundar

bundesliga become beyond a joke, winning the league without any sort of competition. I think it will affect bayern to attract star players and it will become even more desperate for them to win cl

Devils

Lol.

Most Bayern fans hail the season as a disaster and are calling for Pep's head. And not just internet fans...

[youtube]9xmUsmrIC8A[/youtube]

Tells you how much they value the league.

Sterlingfan2000

bundesliga become beyond a joke, winning the league without any sort of competition. I think it will affect bayern to attract star players and it will become even more desperate for them to win cl
Well theres one solution , just allow investments to the league. This is the only solution that will work

nnao

Lol.

Most Bayern fans hail the season as a disaster and are calling for Pep's head. And not just internet fans...

[youtube]9xmUsmrIC8A[/youtube]

Tells you how much they value the league.

It's not about valuing the league or not, because it is obviously valuable. Although, I like Pep and am not calling for his head, losing 4 games in a row is bad, and the record against top teams this season has been really terrible, especially the away record in the CL. Barca fans would be doing the same with Lucho, and were doing so just a few months ago for much less.

Yesterday, Bayern played for a win and put out close to a best team and still lost to a team that's not going to be in the CL next season. I really hope that he isn't losing the faith of the players.

Last edited:

Richard.H

City would be a lame move for him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him vs. Mou again.

Yeah, the Pep vs Mou rivalry would definitely be back. I find it hilarious how Mou is still bitter about Pep and still makes jokes about him while in Chelsea.

It would be a really lame move for him if he tries to impose Tiki Taka on Man City's aging squad. It would be an absolute disaster if he makes them play 100 % Tiki Taka

raskolnikov

It's not about valuing the league or not, because it is obviously valuable. Although, I like Pep and am not calling for his head, losing 4 games in a row is bad, and the record against top teams this season has been really terrible, especially the away record in the CL. Barca fans would be doing the same with Lucho, and were doing so just a few months ago for much less.

Yesterday, Bayern played for a win and put out close to a best team and still lost to a team that's not going to be in the CL next season. I really hope that he isn't losing the faith of the players.
You know about our cl away record with Pep?

Its funny Bayern kill the league, now it has little value, only cl can make their season good. Pep was screwed the moment he signed, Always gonna be compared to Heynckens Bayern with the treble. Very hard to beat that.
Should have gone to United back then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some od you guys feels so sorry for his Bayern choice. For a second I believed it. Imagine if he picked any Serie A team or Arsenal. You know, a real challenge.
And noone is disputing his record, it's the humiliation in CL 8-0 in 3 games vs. Real/Barca.

He did nothing for Bayern in terms of improving nor did he lay foundations like Van Gaal did.

I spoke with different guys in Germany and noone really likes pep there.

Home of Barca Fans