Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just realized those benches are on wheels for christ sakes?...Why?...Even if there are brakes on them, that can't be an enjoyable spot to sit for awhile...Gotta be a bit wobbly sitting in those carts

F

Flavia

Qatar national team wants Pep as manager in 2022... I read reports saying they'll offer 20 million euros per year for him.

Koma

can anyone tell me why did Pep leave Barcelona that year? why didn't he finish his career there? and why are fans so cold when he finishes his last game for Barca?

P

PhilS

I thought it was because he wanted to play a few more years, but could no longer perform at Barca level. Not the only "lifer" with a great team who goes away for the final years of his career, a lot of these guys end up on a U.S. team.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
can anyone tell me why did Pep leave Barcelona that year? why didn't he finish his career there? and why are fans so cold when he finishes his last game for Barca?

Disagreements with the president.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He left because he saw he no longer can play at the highest level. As for the "cold" goodbye... Those were bleak times for FCB and Blaugrana fans can be ungrateful, even towards guys like Pep.
But that's the way it goes with FCB. Expectations were always high and fans aren't very patient.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Guess who is staying another year.. oh yeah..

Me!!

guardiola2.jpg

Home of Barca Fans