Pep Guardiola

Koma

Pardon me for my french, but that't bullshit. You talk about that like he is the first manager like he must invent something in order to work. Contract is contract, there is no pressure or shit like that, if they want to play and win trophies they will play, if they don't then there is no contract or clause that can make them.

Eetu

Adormit
So you are telling me that every other manager with 5 years deal is wrong? lol

I don't think I said that. Nor do I think so. There isn't too many managers working in an environment such as Pep's. Only turn things could take for him, is for worse. And if there are two clubs where that could happen quick, he's in one of them. The relationship between the club and Pep was already elaborated by ricknattery so I won't go there. But I'd like to emphasize; there isn't a global set of rules upon which a team should be ran. Pep does many things right, some things wrong, but I don't think this is one that we should be worried about. Once the time comes for him to not renew, we've already seen the reason on field.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Guardiola_mantendra_poder_cuarto_curso.jpg

Silver

This could explain the 1-year contracts

I think Pep Guardiola wants to become the coach of Spain if he can in a few years. If you read between the lines in his interviews he doesn't want to be someone like Ferguson. Pep is ambitious. I think he dreams of winning European Championships and World Cups. As Club Manager he won already everything. Del Bosque is now 60 in a few years he's gone... Then Barcelona maybe Luis Enrique will be the new Head coach. I wonder how he sees everything.

alex 10

This could explain the 1-year contracts

I think Pep Guardiola wants to become the coach of Spain if he can in a few years. If you read between the lines in his interviews he doesn't want to be someone like Ferguson. Pep is ambitious. I think he dreams of winning European Championships and World Cups. As Club Manager he won already everything. Del Bosque is now 60 in a few years he's gone... Then Barcelona maybe Luis Enrique will be the new Head coach. I wonder how he sees everything.

:shutup:
its to see whether the players are hungry motivated the board still trust him and if the team is doing well

Vegy

Substitutes, substitutes, SUBSTITUTES!! Why, oh, why is he so hooooorrrible at making substututes..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sub Messi if he is not running out there man! Wouldn't you have done that if it were Eto'o or Zlatan!?

deelio

Agree with everything everyone said.

He should've kept villa on, taken off messi. and putting in adriano? wtf?

I mean, this guy is obviously a great tactician, but sometimes when he makes his subs, and makes them in the 80th minute...... just doesn't make sense.

F

Flavia

Yep, wrong sub... Villa shouldn't be subbed by Keita. It looked like Pep wanted to secure the 1x0, and then it all fell apart.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Pep likes to play it safe and go for a draw in away matches in two-legged ties...nothing new.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Pep out, Puyol player/manager plz

In all seriousness wrong sub to take out Villa thought he had a good game and another goal in him, but Pep made a mistake there imo moving Iniesta to the wing didn't keep possesion well enough

gingerless

:lol::lol:

i just imagined puyol sitting on the sidelines in a slick black suit waving his arms around shouting orders with his wig going wild

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
haha that woul be really awesome :lol: can imagine him going nuts waving his hair around complaining to the officials

Home of Barca Fans