Pep Guardiola

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guardiola discussed with Barcelona's basketball team coach how to deal with a series of games vs the same opponent in a short time [via cr]

well...yeah.
but has there been recent series of games between Barca's basketball team with same opponent?

ivan22

Guardiola discussed with Barcelona's basketball team coach how to deal with a series of games vs the same opponent in a short time [via cr]

well...yeah.
but has there been recent series of games between Barca's basketball team with same opponent?

i dont follow barca basketeam, but why should he ask him if they didn't deal with the same opponent in a short time?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
i dont follow barca basketeam, but why should he ask him if they didn't deal with the same opponent in a short time?

idk I was curious what had happened to them and which team they faced. I'm gonna google it anyway.
we should sign our basketball coach when Pep leaves lol

Last edited:

Galning

Pep is a genius. Good idea to ask a basketball coach, they clearly know a lot more about that than football coaches.
Like best of 3 games etc.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Is it me or is Pep becoming Alex Ferguson? He was superpositive at the start, always applauding and always very positive. Now, he's gray. Angry, screams. => shows he can do both. => Pep > All

ledzep

Use your brain and learn to read full posts. I was saying he can do both. Which 1:46-1:51 shows. The rest of the clip he is screaming like an angry lion(rightfully).

dont get fucking smart with me dude. I ignored the first part of your post, b/c it's fucking BS. If you wanna compare Ferguson with Pep, go find Ferguson cussing at Evans and "shouting" during Man U vs Milan from last year. use your brain making comparisons.
in this clip Pep is screaming "angrily" (wherever you mighty eye caught that) which shows Pep being anxious of the team not getting too complacent (rightfully).

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

Pique "Guardiola can scream as loud as Ferguson, but almost never does. He seeks more dialogue, an explanation of what works and what does not. Ferguson is more impulsive"

I better belive Pique. Ofcourse you have to scream there, otherwise they don't hear them, especially when some of the players are 50-60 meters away. and basicly all he yell are their names, to attract their attentions. he communicates a lot with their players.

El Gato

Villarato!
During the press conference Guardiola said that if Barca wins their match tomorrow they will be in a final :lol: Don't know whether it's by mistake or was he playing games, but it looked really silly.

Basically he says 'If we win tomorrow we will be in a final' then he asks what was the question and situation gets laid out to him. At one point he actually said 'This is semifinal right ?' :lol:

Only got footage in Spanish with Polish annotations so far, but he says some stuff in English too:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans