Pep Guardiola

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Think he's saying the winner of Barcelona - Real Madrid semifinal will go on to win the whole thing.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Use your brain and learn to read full posts. I was saying he can do both. Which 1:46-1:51 shows. The rest of the clip he is screaming like an angry lion(rightfully).

Don't worry bout this guy.. He's always trolling... Always puts me down :( and always getting smart...

X

xaviniesta

come on, give pep a break :D 'mindgames'...... leave this to the master

Last edited:

Birdy

ok..
And now that the game is dead and gone someone answer me this:

Why Pep is so f*ing coward when it is the time or the circumstances to play a reserve player?

He has risked many times like this and we got away with it, but this time it happened..
Puyol seems off for the crucial 3 classicos and it is Pep to blame..
After 3 months absence it was obvious that the guy was only capable of 20-30 minutes in order to avoid backfiring or other injuries !!

Now he have to play the next 3 with MAsch or Busquets in CB and pray..

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Calm down. Puyol was declared fit by the medical staff. Pep took him out in the second half as a precaution. Plus it was his hamstrings (not related).

gingerless

although taking off adriano was fu*ing stupid, that fucker maxwell almost made us concede second goal (got nutmegged like a child)

Birdy

Calm down. Puyol was declared fit by the medical staff. Pep took him out in the second half as a precaution. Plus it was his hamstrings (not related).

Puyol was declared fit to play, not fit to play 90 minutes after a 3-months pause!!!
And muscle injuries are the most probable when someone is coming after a long-term absence..

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Puyol was declared fit to play, not fit to play 90 minutes after a 3-months pause!!!
And muscle injuries are the most probable when someone is coming after a long-term absence..

So you'd rather have Milito play? Or Busquets in the defense?

Quit bitching.

Home of Barca Fans