Pep Guardiola

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
So, you will have now for the rest three games Milito or Busquets in the defence.. Wiser.. I see..

No?

Barcelona-Javier-Maschera-007.jpg

gingerless

ok, my bad. fuck those copyright mother.... anyway they kept taking down the streams i was watching so i couldn't watch the whole game properly

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Our 3rd consecutive La Liga title is just behind the corner. A feat noone achieved for 18 years and even then Barca weren't convincing as they are now under Pep.

:scarf:

Vegy

Why cant a coach of his caliber make the right substitutions at the right time? I don't care that he isn't a tactical mastermind like Mourinho. The biggest flaw I see in him is that he believes too much in his first 11 and not his bench.

Caramel

Why cant a coach of his caliber make the right substitutions at the right time? I don't care that he isn't a tactical mastermind like Mourinho. The biggest flaw I see in him is that he believes too much in his first 11 and not his bench.
You are soooooo right... It's obvious he's not good for us anymore, if he can't make such simple decisons he should just feck off... Pep out!!!

Beast

The Observer
Oh my

Doesn't take anything from him if Jose was his boogey man , Rafa was Jose boogy man in the CL as well .. doesn't make Rafa better than Jose

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm sure we'll see something special in the CL from Pep's boys. Everyone seems to be focussing on Mourinho and Madrid's ultimate plan in these four games. What about Pep and Barca's? Mwuhahahaha! *cough*

B

beautifulgame

-------------------------------double------------------------------
---------------------------Xavi-------------------------------------
--Pedro--------------------Messi-----------------------Inie------

or

--------------------------Serg-----------------------------------
--------------Xavi------------------Inie-------------------------
Messi--------------------Villa--------------------------------Pedro

Or even..

Pedro------------------Villa---------------------------Messi

What do you guys think about these possible setups for the first leg?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I would much rather have Mascherano or Puyol play left back. Maxwell can't neutralize Ronaldo.

Valdes

Alves - Mascherano - Pique - Puyol
Busquets
Xavi - Iniesta
Pedro - Messi - Villa​

Or Puyol and Mascherano switching places.

Home of Barca Fans