Pep Guardiola

KingLeo10

I like how Morten is targeting Rassvet for supposedly switching clubs while failing to see the humor in his posts about PSG :lol:

Morten, we got a 72 year old Portuguese for you to track instead. Want to take on that case?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I like how Morten is targeting Rassvet for supposedly switching clubs while failing to see the humor in his posts about PSG :lol:

Morten, we got a 72 year old Portuguese for you to track instead. Want to take on that case?

I like it how kingleo always supports rassvet who has basically changed the club, he is talking from we when he speaks about psg but i never saw kingleo that he mentioned that :lol: Its ok if you want support psg (rassvet is at least honest) but dont act like a angel :lol:

KingLeo10

I like it how kingleo always supports rassvet who has basically changed the club, he is talking from we when he speaks about psg but i never saw kingleo that he mentioned that :lol: Its ok if you want support psg (rassvet is at least honest) but dont act like a angel :lol:

Your intelligence needs to be called into question if you can't understand the humor.

Do you actually think he didn't sleep through the Euros until CR7 was eliminated?

The only forumer with a genuine obsession for a player is you, who comments on CR7's hairline and his diet :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Your intelligence needs to be called into question if you can't understand the humor.

Do you actually think he didn't sleep through the Euros until CR7 was eliminated?

The only forumer with a genuine obsession for a player is you, who comments on CR7's hairline and his diet :lol:

Its a bit funny how much you are defending rassvet when he supports psg and as i said if he wants to do it he can does it, i have no problem with him. But guys like you who want psg to win the cl title over barca and then acting like a big barca supporter are pathetic :lol: Yeah 'humor' which only sees you, maybe you should read it twice :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
:lol: :lol:

[tw]1431236120528961540[/tw]

Pep on Kane: "Tottenham did not want to negotiate. They didn’t want to talk, so we didn’t talk. We tried to open the door but the big master of negotiations, Daniel Levy, who knows everything, wouldn’t. Maybe I would do the same if I had Harry Kane."

FC433

What did they expect? Bilbao (they do not even negotiate, the only way to get their players is by activating their release clause), Spurs, and Napoli are teams that you should stay away from unless you are willing to overpay for their players. They are as hard as top teams (FCB, CFC, MUFC, Juve, Bayern, PSG, MCFC, RMFC, and LFC).

Messigician

Piqu?: "The season in which I suffered the most in my career was 2011/2012, the last one with Pep Guardiola. The second I started dating Shakira, something changed in his eyes. He likes to have full control of everything"
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] Pep is a lunatic confirmed lol

Home of Barca Fans