Pep Guardiola

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Man Utd were patient enough to let Alez Ferguson build and experiment during the times of transition. Johann tried similar after the dream team and he was bye-bye'ed.

Coaching in England =/= coaching in Spain, especially for one of the big two.

He's just being realistic, I'd rather he leave on a high note than turn into the Catalan version of Wenger.

mittchan82

I love Pep as our manager. I'd rather have him as long as he can coach but if that's what the man wants, then we as fans must respect his decisions. Who knows, he might be willing to go out and get more experience under his belt and come back later on when he has established himself to his satisfaction. The man has big love for this club and I don't think he would make a major decision because some stupid reasons.
But for now, he is OUR manager and he's concentrating on winning back all those trophies.
One more thing; we never expected Pep to be this awesome from the beginning, so who's to say that our next coach won't be? Believe in the coaching staff, the players and the Barca's system

wenger > pep. pep can win you lot lots of trophies..but he has no doubt wasted Soo much money on getting useless players like ibra.i think arsenal have spent less than 60 million euro in the last 5 years..and if u only have 15m at your disposal and your opponents have a infinite transfer kitty(man city,chelsea and even united) lets see how you perform. pep is an awesome coach no doubt..but his transfer record is scary.

DucdeOrléans

That is bullshit. The only players that was not a success was Hleb, Caceres and Chygrynskiy. I think the last two, if given the chance more occasionaly, could have been better for us. Actually Caceres is doing a great job for Sevilla. Other than that all the others players PEP WANTED (he did not want Henrique and Keirrison - Txikis idea) contributed positively. You can discuss Ibra, but 22 goals in 43 matches and numerous assists is not that bad.

Pique, Alves, Keita, Mascherano, Maxwell, Adriano, Villa, Afellay, Pinto was not excatly bad transfers. As well as the "transfers" of Pedro and Busquets.

8 out of possible 10 titles in 2,5 years is insane regardless the squad at his disposal. He is exceptional, end off.

And it is not like he has not mentioned it before. Nothing new really. He always was cautious when speaking about his long-term future.

E

ellipse

What a stupid destabilising thing to say. You've really called this one wrong Pep, this could not have come at a worse time for us.

That is bullshit. The only players that was not a success was Hleb, Caceres and Chygrynskiy. I think the last two, if given the chance more occasionaly, could have been better for us. Actually Caceres is doing a great job for Sevilla. Other than that all the others players PEP WANTED (he did not want Henrique and Keirrison - Txikis idea) contributed positively. You can discuss Ibra, but 22 goals in 43 matches and numerous assists is not that bad.

Pique, Alves, Keita, Mascherano, Maxwell, Adriano, Villa, Afellay, Pinto was not excatly bad transfers. As well as the "transfers" of Pedro and Busquets.

8 out of possible 10 titles in 2,5 years is insane regardless the squad at his disposal. He is exceptional, end off.

And it is not like he has not mentioned it before. Nothing new really. He always was cautious when speaking about his long-term future.

yes pep has signed some great players..but he also has made a lot of mistakes while signing players..50% good players and 50% bad players. His mistakes have no doubt been very expensive..mistakes like that can sink many clubs..i don't know on what basis u consider ibra "the worlds second most expensive transfer of 70 million euro" ever successful. all i am saying is pep would have found it a lot difficult to manage a club like arsenal where finances are not as abundant as fcb/real madrid/ mancity..so it is unfair that people 'gang up' on wenger just cos he hasn't won anything for the last few years..

Home of Barca Fans