Pep Guardiola

F

Flavia

He's back in bcn for xmas:

2dso9ec.jpg

Garrus

Look at him, He looks misreable, Depressed, Come back to barca pep, And i promise you'll get your soul back :evil:
mr_burns_evil.gif

Afro

I don't know why Pep gets a lot of criticism for last season - sure, he'll probably be the first to admit he made mistakes but he was only trying to take the team to the next level, and help it evolve. It didn't work out as planned but sometimes that's football.

For me, he's the most influential person in Barça's recent history after Cruyff. He has the qualities to be a fantastic president for this club. Before then, I really hope he enjoys more success.

barcanuck

I don't know why Pep gets a lot of criticism for last season - sure, he'll probably be the first to admit he made mistakes but he was only trying to take the team to the next level, and help it evolve. It didn't work out as planned but sometimes that's football.

For me, he's the most influential person in Barça's recent history after Cruyff. He has the qualities to be a fantastic president for this club. Before then, I really hope he enjoys more success.

Amen to that. He is a living legend. He took us to unexpected heights.

GiantKiller

You're right. Pep wasn't to blame. It was the alarming drop in collective intensity and, to some extent, complacency of the players ( excluding Messi, of course ) that led to our downfall.

AVilla

Hi! I have a question related to Pep's private life - maybe someone knows what religion does he profess? I'm just really really curious.

Home of Barca Fans