Pepe

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yes, definitely unintentional :shakeshead:

tumblr_ly0n3mRkFS1qdzgyco1_400.gif

Trillske

Keep forgetting to log out, but this is just... jesus.. I cant not respond. I´ll break it down for you:
You really do come across more and more idiotic with each post.

I actually agree with you (to an extent) about Busquets, his play-acting really irritates me. But comparing him to Pepe is just so moronic that it is actually funny.
The "comparison" of Pepe and Busquets have been brought up two times by me in this thread, both times as answers and, wait for it, both times I´ve underlined that they are not comparable. Tell me, please, who is this "idiot"?

[There is nothing to understand about what you're saying....]

And saying things like 'Busquets should be banned' and 'he got Pepe started' just makes me worry for your mental health.
Becuase you havent followed the logics, which is a problem regarding you health rather than mine. Here is some general advice, not only related to internet forums: if you dont understand or dont want to understand (or just disagree, you can really apply it there as well) a concept the very last thing to do is to grasp a random straw underlined by or within that concept and try to attack it.

And im fully aware that im pissing you of to some extent here but if you breath passed it im pretty sure you realize why I snap.

CR actually seems the lesser of the "Big Portuguese" douches these days.
CR seems to be a nice guy. He is just a bit feminine, seems to have too big of a need to be seen, cries a lot ect.. Pepe is a criminal. Ya, I think thats worse. :lol:

Last edited:
E

estranged

Unintentional..... that's why he took a nice good look at Messi's hand with his alien eyes and then stamped, anybody remember Marcelo doing something similar to Pedro? Or Arbeloa on Villa? If anybody's expecting an x game ban for Pepe they're in for a rude awakening unfortunately.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
ok People lay off the poor guy he explains it all just an innocent misunderstanding :

Pepe: “In my country, stamping on people is viewed as an act of friendship. Sorry if Messi misunderstood.”

Awww sooo sweet, such shame that Leo is so thick, now all of you express your apologies

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Unintentional..... that's why he took a nice good look at Messi's hand with his alien eyes and then stamped, anybody remember Marcelo doing something similar to Pedro? Or Arbeloa on Villa? If anybody's expecting an x game ban for Pepe they're in for a rude awakening unfortunately.

Here we go, the stomping hall of 'fame':
Arbeloa vs Adriano (RARE FOOTAGE!)
Arbeloa vs Villa
Marcelo vs Pedro
Pepe vs Levante

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
ok People lay off the poor guy he explains it all just an innocent misunderstanding :

Pepe: “In my country, stamping on people is viewed as an act of friendship. Sorry if Messi misunderstood.”

Awww sooo sweet, such shame that Leo is so thick, now all of you express your apologies

I just saw that on goal.com. Unbelievable...

edit: lol wrong quote :D
"Real Madrid's Pepe: I never intended to hurt Barcelona's Lionel Messi"

M

mitkoa7x

ohh he is just misunderstood, we cant stay mad at him.

wait... yes we can. Fuck this psycho!

m3lo-Kosovo

have he said it really ?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Gavrilo Princip: "With regard to the play involving Franz Ferdinand, it was an involuntary act. But even still, if Franz Ferdinand is offended, I apologise as I was only intending on defending my country" #PepeApologies

Clockwise

Buccaneer

He didn't mention Messi, he said he never intends to hurt a colleague.

seems like Messi has taken a page from :pep:'s book :
Messi: "I intentionally apologize for placing my palm under Pepe's foot."

:worthy::messi:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It is really a disgrace for Spanish football federation to shelter thugs like Pepe. I can understand a moment of madness but he is doing it over and over again and is doing it deliberately.

Home of Barca Fans