Pepe

Trillske

Comparing Pepe to Busquets must be the most nonsense thing I've read here in quite a while
Where do you guys come from? :hooray:
When everyone agrees they cant be compared, the above is what you come up with.

But that's expected, a team like this Barça's bound to be hated anyway.
Yes, exactly. Its also the reason germany invaded poland, because Barcelona are so good.

And im sorry; I usually keep quite. I really do.

F

Flavia

Where do you guys come from? :hooray:
When everyone agrees they cant be compared, the above is what you come up with.
I was referring to this post of yours:

In other words: Pepe probably needs some kind of threatment even outside the field, Busquets just needs to stay away from fotball. Im hoping even Barcelona fans see that as well, even though he is a really good player when he is actually playing.
That's too much nonsense.

And Manuel, I have been on Messi's thread, Trillske still beats all that.

Genossa

LOL TSN (a Canadian sports network) had Pepe for the Worst Play of the Day, showing him diving against Cesc and stomping on Messi. The commentators called him "PeePee", not sure if intentional or not, but nonetheless deserved.:lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Seriously, I want fans to see the same thing even though he helps the team with his unquestionable skill. He is simply bad for the game.

And im fully aware im not going to reach out to the majority of you though. I´ve come to accept that. :p

You are more bad for this forum than Busquets is for the game. Stop your nonsense.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
pepe-03.jpg
baraka___mortal_kombat_9_by_the_sicknessxd-d3b84pt.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What has that got to do with Pepe? I will help you: nothing. Though Im fully aware not everyone even wants to make sense so I´ll leave you to it.

Exactly, so why dafuq you keep ranting about Busquets in the Pepe thread?

barcaboy15

Dont know whats worse; that you call things you dont understand "drivel", or just the fact that you dont understand.

You really do come across more and more idiotic with each post.

There is nothing to understand about what you're saying, I actually agree with you (to an extent) about Busquets, his play-acting really irritates me. But comparing him to Pepe is just so moronic that it is actually funny.

And saying things like 'Busquets should be banned' and 'he got Pepe started' just makes me worry for your mental health.

Yugi

Pepe (Real Madrid): "I defend my team and club. I give everything, but I would never hurt a colleague." #fcblive #elclasico [realmadrid.com]
Pepe: "Regarding what happened with Leo Messi, it was unintentionally. But if he feels offended, I apologize."

is he serious? really? unintentional when whole world seen that he looked before he stomped on his hand?

Home of Barca Fans