Pepe

Z

ZiZu

I don't normally wish bad things on people but in Pepe's case I will make an exception . We could do with Macherano going into a 50/50 challenge with him ;)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He might be a perfectly lovely human being off the pitch but as a football player he's essentially irredeemable. Might be best off if someone teaches him a lesson sooner rather than later.

Maria

He might be a perfectly lovely human being off the pitch but as a football player he's essentially irredeemable. Might be best off if someone teaches him a lesson sooner rather than later.

I seriously doubt that..if it would have been his first incident yes, but have been too manny in the past.

T

tariqo

qXGQJ.jpg

he fits there :lol:

BarcaGirl

I didn't even know that he was married. Well, I don't like him one bit but congrats to the family ...Having a baby is a wonderful blessing! :)
Hopefully becoming a father, can give him the emotional stability and calmness he needs.

Last edited:
T

tariqo

I didn't even know that he was married. Well, I don't like him one bit but congrats to the family ...Having a baby is a wonderful blessing! :)
Hopefully becoming a father, can give him the emotional stability and calmness he needs.

god knows what kind of a baby thats will be

Home of Barca Fans