Pepe

desoe

Just figured out what's actually happening ...

TheOmenBox.jpg

The son of the beast. We're screwed.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
This is sooo a story to make people focus less on his savagery. No woman who has control of her mind would carry his child.

Niiik

I've always hated Pepe, way before the Messi and Barca incident, he has to be one of the craziest football players I've ever seen. Total nut he is.

T

tariqo

BREAKING NEWS! Official statement from 'PETA' (regarding Pepe):

''For decades, we have worked to protect animals from all forms of abuse and maltreatment, directly & indirectly from humans. Now, for the first time in our history, there is a special exception. We have recently learned of a particularly dangerous animal in Spain, reportedly known as a PEPE. We hereby declare our full support & approval to lock up this particular animal immediately, or to have it put down humanely if necessary.''

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guardiola: "Let us leave Pepe alone. If his coach wants him to play, then let him play."

Guardiola: "I hope that what happened with Luis Figo will not be repeated because the club's fans regret what happened."

Guardiola: "If it (Figo thing) happens again, it means we've not learned anything and It would hurt more than to be eliminated."

The Classiest Man On The Face Of Earth :pep:

Home of Barca Fans