Pepe

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't think Pepe is the kind of guy who would step up to fight, he seems more like a hit and run coward kind of guy...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I have a feeling Mourinho will play him in an attempt to troll the Camp Nou... I doubt Real Madrid as a club are strong enough right now to contradict Mourinho, even if he keeps embarrasing them in front of the world by making the animal play...

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It would fire up the crowd and that might fire up the Madrid team.. Jose could be looking for that 'seige-mentality' that he likes so much. If he is thinking that the tie is already lost then by playing Pepe, thus getting the crowd on Madrid's back, could make the team more united going into the second halk of the season.

Just a thought.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It would fire up the crowd and that might fire up the Madrid team.. Jose could be looking for that 'seige-mentality' that he likes so much. If he is thinking that the tie is already lost then by playing Pepe, thus getting the crowd on Madrid's back, could make the team more united going into the second halk of the season.

Just a thought.
But the core of the team that is against the Mou clan wouldn't want this extra attention when there is this huge task ahead of them, don't you think?

Plus extra booing might get into the heads of the not-still-matured players like pepe, Marcelo, Ronaldo, etc leading them to make mistakes and Mou won't want that!!

Home of Barca Fans