Pepe

Durden

He's a madridista. A brainless one, but a madridista who loves the club and will do anything to protect it. He is the beast in a positive and negative way. In majority of his tackles he simply uses his strength and power, sometimes lighter, sometimes right on which results in Barca midget exploding out into the skies. You can't blame him for doing that. You can do so when his tackles are late, but not when he overpowers your players.

Doesn't make him any less of a turd coming into the Clasico, because there will always be the shadow of him making RM play with 10 men at some point due to one of his antics.

So yes, he is a cunt. A damn good beast, but still a moron.

This is how he responded to whistling and insults:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...6199178_160737419177_8624193_1050952154_n.jpg

Real Madrid's Roy Keane

What a photo- two of the dirtiest, most violent, malicious, cheating thugs in football; one looking pathetic and disrespectful, the other demonic and smug.

And thanks for the link trickykid!

adko

Has lost the plot. After what happened last week and he does it again. I don't think many people noticed- but when he fouled dani, who made the most of it, while dani was rolling and pepe was landing/walking- pepe appeared to deliberately STAMP DOWN. Alves, while rolling theatrically, unknowingly moved out of the way.

Can someone find this? It was between 75-85 minutes I think. Very subtle, bit I'm convinced it was deliberate. On of those 'making it look like it was part of your landing' sort of thing, like ballotellis.

Maria

Disgusting player and the true image of what this RM stands for..If we play them again in CL I hope the madridistas will not be surprised when he will get a red.

Co0ter

It'd only take me one game against Pepe to make sure he'd never foul someone again. He'd never walk right again, period. I'd end that piece of shits career and sleep like a baby at night. I rather take out that poor excuse for a football player than allow him to continously hit players with the intention of injuring them (no ball, nothing). Someone needs to do something before he ends someone elses career, and if I had to choose between some innocent player getting injured b/c Pepe is having a bitch fit over losing and someone ending Pepe's career....I'll see Pepe on the stretcher any day of the week.

And after I'd send his knee backwards through his leg, I'd tell the reporters "oh, it wasn't intentional".

X

xaviniesta

are you comparing gattuso to pepe? seriously??

and i that madridistas compare pepe to other thugs like vinnie jones and roy keane, trying to drag our attention away from his actions, saying that there have been even worse players out there.

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Italians are excused, they're naturally fiery people - and Roy Keane's Irish, his blood type is Type I as in, "I don't give a Feck". Pepe though, he has no excuse!

Beast

The Observer
Love the guy as a CB .. but once he move to the midfield it's like another character possess him

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Has lost the plot. After what happened last week and he does it again. I don't think many people noticed- but when he fouled dani, who made the most of it, while dani was rolling and pepe was landing/walking- pepe appeared to deliberately STAMP DOWN. Alves, while rolling theatrically, unknowingly moved out of the way.

Can someone find this? It was between 75-85 minutes I think. Very subtle, bit I'm convinced it was deliberate. On of those 'making it look like it was part of your landing' sort of thing, like ballotellis.

yeah noticed that. His pulled some dives and peek a boo as well. he's getting more disgusting by the moment.

And no Wolfe, he is not acting as an uncivilized neanderthal because he wants to protect his beloved club or is very passionate about it, he is playing like that because he is a c**t and knows no other way than that to "play". I'm not one to wish anyone anything negative, actually I hate doing so, but this time I just can't help myself, hope he gets served someday by someone in the most animalistic way possible so he'll get a good taste of what it means to be a danger to other people's career.

joffess

I loved how he looked like he was going to cry for 90 minutes on the pitch, and how subtle his tackles and dirtyplays all of a sudden was. But the thing that struck me and left me wordless is that when the whistle blew, he was all of a sudden the worlds "coolest" thug doing gestures at the crowd and reffs.

Fucking pig, some one should really stab the coward.

Maria

Have you noticed in the first half there was a moment(at a Barca corner) where he put himself between Pique and Puyol and all of the sudden dived so he could get them carded. I didn't whether to laugh or throw my PC on the window. He is getting worse with every game and the reffs are doing nothing. Someday something bad will happen and it will be to late for the madridistas who are deffending this piece of shit.

Guardian

He's a madridista. A brainless one, but a madridista who loves the club and will do anything to protect it. He is the beast in a positive and negative way. In majority of his tackles he simply uses his strength and power, sometimes lighter, sometimes right on which results in Barca midget exploding out into the skies. You can't blame him for doing that. You can do so when his tackles are late, but not when he overpowers your players.

Doesn't make him any less of a turd coming into the Clasico, because there will always be the shadow of him making RM play with 10 men at some point due to one of his antics.

So yes, he is a cunt. A damn good beast, but still a moron.

This is how he responded to whistling and insults:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...6199178_160737419177_8624193_1050952154_n.jpg

Real Madrid's Roy Keane

Roy Keane? :lol:
Where did you see Roy to dive like a clown? Pepe is a man with vagina for sure, his dives are as disgraceful as syphilis. Acts like a total pussy and the reason for this is that the refs in Spain tolerate this shit, while in Europe they show him red. Mou is trying to manipulate the referees, and unfortunately he has succeeded. In civilized Europe Pepe would have been awarded with 5-6 game ban for that step, as we can see for the similar cases in Germany (J. Jones) and England (Balotelli). Not in Franco's Spain, where the most expensive football club is playing like a prison's team.

Like Roy Keane :lol:

Home of Barca Fans