Pepe

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think Mou doesn't care about the Copa, but he does about La Liga. I wouldn't read too much into the so-called spat with Ramos and Iker. Mou slagged off the Madrid papers (Marca and AS in particular) and they are just trying to flex their muscles at the moment. The crowd is going to be against Madrid anyway, so why not rile them even more by playing Pepe, loke they did with Figo? If he doesn't play Pepe it is almost an addmission of guilt that Pepe did stand on Messi deliberately and Mou will want to stand by his fellow Luso, therefore showing the rest of the team that he will always protect them?

Xavi6

Here's hoping we don't get exactly a similar situation as we did with Judas. Those huge ugly safety nets behind our goals have only JUST been taken down after that Figo incident all those years ago.

Yugi

you dont have to be stupid, pepe did break law but he is madrid player so nobody cares in spain...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Pepe wouldn't be any really considerable plus for Madrid this game, he is rather a disadvantage imo. Pepe on the pitch = Him and Mourinho receiving all sorts of hell from the Camp Nou crowd. That can make the ref more sensitive on him and Mou thus the chance of him receiving a red or two yellows increases which will keep him in ropes. Other than that if Madrid guys can't get some control over the game it will affect their mindset and not in a way to fire them up, because they're not going to receive much support from their couch before or between the halves, the time for Jose's 'seige-mentality' is long gone.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
How stupid do you have to be to go with this to the court anyway? :lol:

I dont think his intelligence has anything to do with it.. the more negative attention towards pepe is the goal.

I find it pretty funny for some reason

El Gato

Villarato!
Poor_Sunyol said:
Only if it was done intentionally.

In that case every player stepping on other player's heels intentionally during the corners or free kicks in the Premier League should be locked up, no? It's intentional.

Home of Barca Fans