Pepe

Yugi

bitch got served, should get one more yellow but I am ok with just one yellow, few fouls on him and he being a brainless cunt as always

Durden

Has lost the plot. After what happened last week and he does it again. I don't think many people noticed- but when he fouled dani, who made the most of it, while dani was rolling and pepe was landing/walking- pepe appeared to deliberately STAMP DOWN. Alves, while rolling theatrically, unknowingly moved out of the way.

Can someone find this? It was between 75-85 minutes I think. Very subtle, bit I'm convinced it was deliberate. On of those 'making it look like it was part of your landing' sort of thing, like ballotellis.

jayzsa

Has lost the plot. After what happened last week and he does it again. I don't think many people noticed- but when he fouled dani, who made the most of it, while dani was rolling and pepe was landing/walking- pepe appeared to deliberately STAMP DOWN. Alves, while rolling theatrically, unknowingly moved out of the way.

Can someone find this? It was between 75-85 minutes I think. Very subtle, bit I'm convinced it was deliberate. On of those 'making it look like it was part of your landing' sort of thing, like ballotellis.

I saw that too, definitely deliberate, it has become a kind of signature move from him "Pepe Stamp", a foul and afterwards an "accidental" stamp, absolute animal!

messi1987

I wished so much a visitor in the camp would through a knife or a stone on this asshole to kill him! I thik it s the best joke ever this fucking piece of shit was on the ptch today!!!

Trickykid

Neat tackle from Fab. Shame it didn't tear open his god damn hamstring. Messi had a pretty decent go at him too, although it wasn't quite malicious enough.

Trickykid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm7n4kXPm34&feature=youtu.be

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I wished so much a visitor in the camp would through a knife or a stone on this asshole to kill him! I thik it s the best joke ever this fucking piece of shit was on the ptch today!!!

Err, a little extreme.

Though a Bertuzzi special would teach him a lesson.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's a madridista. A brainless one, but a madridista who loves the club and will do anything to protect it. He is the beast in a positive and negative way. In majority of his tackles he simply uses his strength and power, sometimes lighter, sometimes right on which results in Barca midget exploding out into the skies. You can't blame him for doing that. You can do so when his tackles are late, but not when he overpowers your players.

Doesn't make him any less of a turd coming into the Clasico, because there will always be the shadow of him making RM play with 10 men at some point due to one of his antics.

So yes, he is a cunt. A damn good beast, but still a moron.

This is how he responded to whistling and insults:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...6199178_160737419177_8624193_1050952154_n.jpg

Real Madrid's Roy Keane

Last edited:

ricknattery

People stop hoping for Pepe to be banned from the sport. He plays for Franco team, he can do whatever he wants, he won't even get suspended. Only thing we can do is pray he doesn't ruin anyone's career with one of those brutal actions

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's a madridista. A brainless one, but a madridista who loves the club and will do anything to protect it. He is the beast in a positive and negative way. In majority of his tackles he simply uses his strength and power, sometimes lighter, sometimes right on which results in Barca midget exploding out into the skies. You can't blame him for doing that. You can do so when his tackles are late, but not when he overpowers your players.

Doesn't make him any less of a turd coming into the Clasico, because there will always be the shadow of him making RM play with 10 men at some point due to one of his antics.

So yes, he is a cunt. A damn good beast, but still a moron.

This is how he responded to whistling and insults:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...6199178_160737419177_8624193_1050952154_n.jpg

Real Madrid's Roy Keane
What's wrong with Marcelo in that pic? He scares me. Looks like the guy who played the billionaire in Iron Man. But without any sleep in a month.

Home of Barca Fans