Pepe

Tezemery

Oh do what you want mate, this forum is for you to share your insight on such happenings. Even if it's nothing new to anyone.

You know a lot about that Figo incident don't you? Firstly, Jimenez injury was chronic. He's made 73 appearances in 6 seasons of his Primera career. That's not even two full seasons, which even for a sub player is very few. The damage was done and any other direct, harsh tackle on his knee would 80% mean the end of his career. Misused example. Leg breaks happen and if you're trying to say Figo's tackling was Witsel-esque then you're in for a laugh.

Also tell me this. How do you think would everything be if Primera and Premier League swapped referees and the committee? Well, I can tell you that Alves, Busi and Sanchez would miss some games for sure, but Pepe or Alonso? They'd keep you guessing.

That last sentence is insane.

F

Flavia

I cannot honestly fathom how anyone can defend or try to justify Pepe's actions. Just to make a comparion within rm, I can understand people trying to defend some of Ramos' actions, even some of Marcelo's, but not Pepe's. The guy is a criminal, there's no two ways about it. Then again, this type of player has always been a hit on the capital club.

Garrus

I cannot honestly fathom how anyone can defend or try to justify Pepe's actions. Just to make a comparion within rm, I can understand people trying to defend some of Ramos' actions, even some of Marcelo's, but not Pepe's. The guy is a criminal, there's no two ways about it. Then again, this type of player has always been a hit on the capital club.
Adebayor!, Just to refresh your memory.
So lets list them.
Coentrao cursed a referee this season and got suspended
Di maria cursed a player recently, A few weeks ago, I can't remember against who.
Ronaldo provoked the spectators with hand gestures, I think against mallorca, Not to forget similar actions against bilbao at the end of last season.
Ramos spitted at an atletico player
Pepe, No comment
Marceloa, Nothing special on my mind, But a douchebag in general, The last thing i remember is what he did against lavezzi against Argentina in that friendly and got a red card.

Believe it or not, even jese, Their b team star, got suspended weeks ago because he spitted on a player,

Holy shit, What a degenerate, Disgusting club.

ricknattery

You know a lot about that Figo incident don't you? Firstly, Jimenez injury was chronic. He's made 73 appearances in 6 seasons of his Primera career. That's not even two full seasons, which even for a sub player is very few. The damage was done and any other direct, harsh tackle on his knee would 80% mean the end of his career. Misused example. Leg breaks happen and if you're trying to say Figo's tackling was Witsel-esque then you're in for a laugh.

Also tell me this. How do you think would everything be if Primera and Premier League swapped referees and the committee? Well, I can tell you that Alves, Busi and Sanchez would miss some games for sure, but Pepe or Alonso? They'd keep you guessing.
E: To add onto that last thought, Pepe could be punished for his diving more than for his tackling.

cesar_figo2.jpg

don't clutch at straws mate. That in itself is a career ending tackle, whether or not Jimenez had a history before, Figo destroyed his ligaments, 4 surgeries, 2 years trying to make a comeback and Jimenez just had to retire. No one talks about it, no media presure to punish Figo, RFEF did nothing with him,....
But what can one expect from a club that defends agressors like Pepe

UberNjufer

cesar_figo2.jpg

don't clutch at straws mate. That in itself is a career ending tackle, whether or not Jimenez had a history before, Figo destroyed his ligaments, 4 surgeries, 2 years trying to make a comeback and Jimenez just had to retire. No one talks about it, no media presure to punish Figo, RFEF did nothing with him,....
put a fucking spoiler on that

El Gato

Villarato!
cesar_figo2.jpg

Christ... No one talks about it, because it's normal for football. These things happen. You could collate a list of career ending injuries and it would only come out to be a coincidence that it was Figo making a bad tackle like many other players have in the history. But no, you make it seem as it's always Madrid players causing them. And RFEF.. I asked you a question, why did you not reply? Put RFEF in England and I guarantee they would be the same miserable excuse for a committee letting thuggery and diving slide for big teams and on the other hand, if English FA was here in Spain they would only go down harsh on diving and possibly give a leg breaker 2-4 games ban. And yes, it is a normal punishment. You're free to go down to RFEF management doors and protest if you really want some change. But oh.. wait.. that wouldn't work either. So move on, you'll feel better.

E: @down
Out of context, well done.

Last edited:

Yugi

Wolfe is a tool. Trying to justify Pepe
how deep have you sunk Wolfe, oh how deep, I cannot laugh at it because it´s sad :( seriously makes me sick

Home of Barca Fans