Pepe

ricknattery

we cules get pretty worked up about it?
the animal pepe turns the sport into street agressions constantly and gets no punishment. I bet every striker on la liga fears to face him, cause they know he can attacks them and refs will do nothing. Yet that is not all this "tough" guy does. He dives and acts like a little girl at the slightest(or non existent)touch. I've seen him almost cry when he faced Felipe Melo.
2 despicable features in a player, every non-madrid fan in la liga wonders how he is still allowed to behave like that on Spanish pitchs

MVBarcaFan

the animal pepe turns the sport into street agressions constantly and gets no punishment. I bet every striker on la liga fears to face him, cause they know he can attacks them and refs will do nothing. Yet that is not all this "tough" guy does. He dives and acts like a little girl at the slightest(or non existent)touch. I've seen him almost cry when he faced Felipe Melo.
2 despicable features in a player, every non-madrid fan in la liga wonders how he is still allowed to behave like that on Spanish pitchs

I'm hoping PSG draws Real in the CL. I wanna see Pepe try this on Ibra and see what follows from that.

iVKRj4yYxXTcu.gif

another random coincidence :)

JackaL

Learn to move on, guys, you're getting too worked up....

Literally my point. Previous incidents shouldn't be the basis of any conclusions regarding this one. A clear footage is there, depends on the glasses you choose to see through.

How old are you??

Most thin skinned cules ever, I swear. But oh, please, go on...

The problem is actually your classic arguments that are useless. Useless, because you blame others for looking from a "certain lens" while trying to defend Pepe. So there's two things: a) Just look at the Celta video and you'll see that he "kick" is not natural, he's no way technically so gifted to try hit the ball in that way. As a matter of fact, he hits his opponent's nuts, doesn't look back, shouts out loud. This seems pretty fucking intentional. b) Previous videos actually don't bias our views, they strengthen them. Because we know what type of a dog he is and what he's capable of. After stepping on Messi's fingers he even saw the need to do some PR.

Your way to discuss this matter is to blame others to be biased while not really putting some thought and arguments in your posts.

El Gato

Villarato!

Well you do get worked up about it. If anyone does, you're the first ones to do so. Always. Even the players who brought it up, like most recently Juanlu or Ballesteros, following the incidents did not bother mentioning it again. Move on guys.

ricknattery said:
every non-madrid fan in la liga wonders how he is still allowed to behave like that on Spanish pitchs

Lol.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well you do get worked up about it. If anyone does, you're the first ones to do so. Always. Even the players who brought it up, like most recently Juanlu or Ballesteros, following the incidents did not bother mentioning it again. Move on guys.
Worked up!? We are like football geeks posting on a football forum for Christ's sake!! These forums run because one section fights with another over petty issues.
No disrespect to Bojan... He's sacrificing a lot to make this forum happen

And you, being a genius that you are, give us the footballer examples who earn multi-million dollars! You know what!? The one statement those mentioned players gave to the media in itself is far more being worked up than we all combined are in here!!

Last edited:

Garrus

It's interesting you still care. You know nothing will happen no matter whether it was intentional or not. I'd give up on giving a fuck after the first 2-3 times. Dedication on the part of Catalan club supporters.
You'd like that wouldn't would, Us stop talking about pepe's disgusting behaviors.
But you see, That's not what should happen, It's just what you want, No football lover or in a matter of a fact any decent person would look the other way, Maybe it's annoying you that we keep reminding you and us, How your Club houses an animal and consequently indicates RM degenerate morals and ethics.

ricknattery

of course we get worked up genius, it's only natural when you consider Pepe might end someone's career one day(ala Figo) because refs do nothing against Madrid's thuggery(since old days). How come Alonso always escapes the second yellow on virtually every game is beyond me

El Gato

Villarato!
You'd like that wouldn't would, Us stop talking about pepe's disgusting behaviors.
But you see, That's not what should happen, It's just what you want, No football lover or in a matter of a fact any decent person would look the other way, Maybe it's annoying you that we keep reminding you and us, How your Club houses an animal and consequently indicates RM degenerate morals and ethics.

Oh do what you want mate, this forum is for you to share your insight on such happenings. Even if it's nothing new to anyone.

ricknattery said:
of course we get worked up genius, it's only natural when you consider Pepe might end someone's career one day(ala Figo) because refs do nothing against Madrid's thuggery(since old days). How come Alonso always escapes the second yellow on virtually every game is beyond me

You know a lot about that Figo incident don't you? Firstly, Jimenez injury was chronic. He's made 73 appearances in 6 seasons of his Primera career. That's not even two full seasons, which even for a sub player is very few. The damage was done and any other direct, harsh tackle on his knee would 80% mean the end of his career. Misused example. Leg breaks happen and if you're trying to say Figo's tackling was Witsel-esque then you're in for a laugh.

Also tell me this. How do you think would everything be if Primera and Premier League swapped referees and the committee? Well, I can tell you that Alves, Busi and Sanchez would miss some games for sure, but Pepe or Alonso? They'd keep you guessing.
E: To add onto that last thought, Pepe could be punished for his diving more than for his tackling.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans