Pepe

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If Rooney keeps antagonizing Pepe, he and Madrid's other two destroyers (Ramos and Alonso) will take their anger out on Robin "Glassman" Van Persie.

:mou:

El Gato

Villarato!
Wolfe is a tool. Trying to justify Pepe
how deep have you sunk Wolfe, oh how deep, I cannot laugh at it because it´s sad :( seriously makes me sick

Just read this, lol, quote one sentence where I am in any way justifying Pepe. Just make sure you keep the context.

Garrus

You're all being way too harsh on pepe because of maybe some controversial 'accidents'

101091446_football_254036c.jpg

This is obviously a cheap shot, It's not abnormal for a players leg to get suddenly very heavy over a specific spot, A Clásico is energy draining, Pepe is just a human.

pepe-messi-copa-final-20111.jpg

This is a commonly misunderstood image, You all know that no player changes direction and speed suddenly like messi, It's obvious he just changed his direction so fast, That the photons didn't have time to reach pepe's retina, And his mind still think the ball is over that spot.

Lagressio-Pepe-Casquero-Madrid-Getafe_ARAIMA20120119_0094_20.jpg

You know this is very debatable, Unfortunately there aren't other angles of the photo to further asses the 'accident', So you know 'innocent until proven guilty'

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Lagressio-Pepe-Casquero-Madrid-Getafe_ARAIMA20120119_0094_20.jpg

You know this is very debatable, Unfortunately there aren't other angles of the photo to further asses the 'accident', So you know 'innocent until proven guilty'

The only thing this picture indicates is that pepe should work on his passing accuracy. the player just dived in time to make him look bad...shameful really

Yugi

Just read this, lol, quote one sentence where I am in any way justifying Pepe. Just make sure you keep the context.

well

Well, I can tell you that Alves, Busi and Sanchez would miss some games for sure, but Pepe or Alonso? They'd keep you guessing.
E: To add onto that last thought, Pepe could be punished for his diving more than for his tackling.

you basically said his tackling and the shit he does is pretty much ok only his diving should be punished
so, who is out of context here?

El Gato

Villarato!
you basically said his tackling and the shit he does is pretty much ok only his diving should be punished
so, who is out of context here?

No, I said the British FA is harsher on diving than tackling. It was all in relation to the British standards of refereeing (who are supposedly better or better prepared than Spanish).

How many times did Alonso get suspended while in Liverpool? He even received less yellow cards (and no reds) than in Spain. Unless you mean to tell me it's his transfer to Madrid that made him what you Cules are complaining about, which is essentially weird.

Also, seriously, I see (and experience while playing in the local leagues) players stomping on each other feet during corners intentionally as well as going up in the air flailing elbows around sometimes hitting their challengers in the head without repercussions. Do you really think they would go down on Pepe who can just say most of his antics are unintentional because he can make such case many times?

Yugi

the problem is for Pepe, that there are thounsands of people and cameras watching him and some things don´t even look like unintentional
he should be role model for many young children, also when you see pro player from other team tweet something like: "pepe is scum" makes you really think if there´s something not okay with Pepe...

raskolnikov

the problem is for Pepe, that there are thounsands of people and cameras watching him and some things don´t even look like unintentional
he should be role model for many young children, also when you see pro player from other team tweet something like: "pepe is scum" makes you really think if there´s something not okay with Pepe...

He would have loved to play in the 70's, way less camera's on him and much easier to bully or attack other players.

El Gato

Villarato!

Cameras, yes, good for you because you can complain endlessly and bad for RFEF who don't do anything about it. Who sleeps better at night in the end though? RFEF officials not giving a toss about internet fuming over their lack of initiative in Pepe case, or you when Pepe doesn't get banned after each antic?

"Young children should look up to him" works with offensive players. Worry about them having too much gel when looking up to Ronaldo rather than becoming an overly aggressive player like Pepe whom they don't pay attention to as much.

Yugi

Cameras, yes, good for you because you can complain endlessly and bad for RFEF who don't do anything about it. Who sleeps better at night in the end though? RFEF officials not giving a toss about internet fuming over their lack of initiative in Pepe case, or you when Pepe doesn't get banned after each antic?

"Young children should look up to him" works with offensive players. Worry about them having too much gel when looking up to Ronaldo rather than becoming an overly aggressive player like Pepe whom they don't pay attention to as much.

you just summed it nice, everyone [except some madridistas] sees it except RFEF, nice catch there ;)
yeah I could not give two shits about Pepe myself but you honestly believe young guys didnt love likes of Maldini Baresi, Beckenbauer, Nesta....hell I LOVE Puyi for what he is doing, btw Cannavaro got BDO in 2006 (yeah I know, but its still popularity thing)

imagine something like=> kid is watching the game: Messi is stopped by Pepe with some tackle, great, brilliant that denfender is good......few minutes later Pepe kicks, stomps, tackles Messi intentionaly not looking for a ball, milions of angles from cameras and referee, altough seeing situation, says go on nothing happened.....kid is like: hell yeah I got to try this
people are influenced by everything, everytime

Home of Barca Fans