Pepe

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pretty much sums up Spain v Portugal in the Madrid dressing room.

Pepe may be right about this but he, like his compatriot Mou, show zero self introspection in accepting culpability for how they are perceived...In other words, this is not by accident and they have no one to blame but themselves

raskolnikov

You should never allow things like Portugese vs Spanish players to happen, time for an annual team building paintball game or something.

Trickykid

You should never allow things like Portugese vs Spanish players to happen, time for an annual team building paintball game or something.

They need to throw a big barbeque and invite the press like last year, so they can really flaunt their great teamspirit and togetherness!

Maria

even the Ultra Sur are singing "Pepe kill them" many times and they are as portuguese as Karanka, so I'm inclined to believe that his nationality has nothing to do with it. And I understand now why Ramos, Casillas and Di Maria were benched and Pepe wasn't, even though his form isn't better.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

With Coentra,Marcelo also injured, Ramos suspended and Casillas benched Madrid's defense is weak as hell at the moment.
Too bad they face Sociedad at home rather than a tougher opponent.

Trickykid

So, no Pepe and Ramos against Sociedad. In addition to that, Coentrao, Marcelo and Albiol are all injured. It'll be interesting to see what Vela and Griezmann can do against a make-shi(f)t RM defense.

What will it be?
Essien - Varane - Carvalho - Arbeloa

Something like that?

Trickykid

With Coentra,Marcelo also injured, Ramos suspended and Casillas benched Madrid's defense is weak as hell at the moment.
Too bad they face Sociedad at home rather than a tougher opponent.

Sociedad has been great this season though. They are just below the Euro qualification spots, and are unbeaten in 7 games. Amongst these they have a 5-2 victory at the Mestalla. I can really see the quick feet of Vela and Griezmann hurt RM on the counter.

Galning

Sociedad has been great this season though. They are just below the Euro qualification spots, and are unbeaten in 7 games. Amongst these they have a 5-2 victory at the Mestalla. I can really see the quick feet of Vela and Griezmann hurt RM on the counter.

It will probably be Madrid who hit Sociedad on the counter.

El Gato

Villarato!
So, no Pepe and Ramos against Sociedad. In addition to that, Coentrao, Marcelo and Albiol are all injured. It'll be interesting to see what Vela and Griezmann can do against a make-shi(f)t RM defense.

What will it be?
Essien - Varane - Carvalho - Arbeloa

Something like that?

That or:
Arbeloa - Varane - Carvalho - Nacho

And who says we have to do worse with that lineup?

Home of Barca Fans