Pepe

gingerless

apart from him getting lower than what he already was, did any one see how that moving pile of SH*T grabbed his face and fell to the ground and stayed there for like 5 mins when Cesc took his shoulder to get the ball from him? he can not go any lower. I was thanking God all night no harm happened to any of our player.
A trilobite has more brain cells than this *%$^$#$##!

a trilobite represents early life in evolution, this guy is the exact opposite

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Makes me laugh that he stepped on Leo's hand. Pepe you're playing football you dumb shit, he can't use his hand to play the game.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ban me, shoot me , kill me do whatever you want.

But if I woke up tommorow and read that Pepe is dead, I wouldn't lose a single night of sleep.

gulaman

Messi's reaction was a bit ott but that was a deliberate stamp from Pepe, the guy is the nastiest piece of work in the entire game. Typical Mourinho player, horrible thug.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
tumblr_ly0mwye2vU1rnul1so1_500.png

lol wow.. other footballers tweeting at him

pepe shows his class time and time again

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
apart from him getting lower than what he already was, did any one see how that moving pile of SH*T grabbed his face and fell to the ground and stayed there for like 5 mins when Cesc took his shoulder to get the ball from him? he can not go any lower. I was thanking God all night no harm happened to any of our player.
A trilobite has more brain cells than this *%$^$#$##!
Wasn't his only dive of the night... I counted to 4

Home of Barca Fans