Philippe Coutinho

HanDW

Not even mid table clubs want to pay anything for him, just take the L with a loan paying his wages and hope for the best.

Porque

We won't play him because it is going to cost us 20m clauses to do a job that 18 year old Demir could do.

Let's hope we sort his loan quickly. There's still teams he can bring value to. Just that Barto wage is a huge problem.

Redbuck

Neither is griezmann, so how smart is your post lol.....idk just asking questions.

Your trolling is really bad tbh. Griezmann offers more to the team than Coutinho. Currently, Coutinho is another player too limited to play in central midfield or on the wings.

BBZ8800

Your trolling is really bad tbh. Griezmann offers more to the team than Coutinho. Currently, Coutinho is another player too limited to play in central midfield or on the wings.

We don't know how he would play without needing to pass every ball to Messi.

Even yesterday our attack was way more unpredictable without Messi because the ball could be passed in any direction, unlike before.

JohnN

We don't know how he would play without needing to pass every ball to Messi.

Even yesterday our attack was way more unpredictable without Messi because the ball could be passed in any direction, unlike before.

We will be unpredictable for a couple of games. Then teams, better than la real, will study us and counter most of the buildup and attacks. Then we will need players to step up and do some individual action or on the spot combinational play to break down defenses. A game where braithgoat scores two goals, should in no way, shape or form be the expectation for the future.
But if the amazing happens and braithgoat can score two goals per game, what can I say then..

BBZ8800

We will be unpredictable for a couple of games. Then teams, better than la real, will study us and counter most of the buildup and attacks. Then we will need players to step up and do some individual action or on the spot combinational play to break down defenses. A game where braithgoat scores two goals, should in no way, shape or form be the expectation for the future.
But if the amazing happens and braithgoat can score two goals per game, what can I say then..

Who are the only players in this team who can make an individual attacking action and pull a magic out of nowhere?
1. Depay
2. Dembele
3. Coutinho
4. Ansu

But, Ansu is injured and who knows how will he look like in the future.
Dembele is dumb and not reliable in any shape or form.

That leaves us with Depay and Cou.
Yet, we are trying to sell Cou.

So, when our attacking magic will drop only to Depay and when we'll rely on attacking magic from Roberto, Griezmann, Pedri and Frenkie, I agree with you = we will play very bad.

When I wanted us to get rid of Messi one year ago, I didn't think that we will sell all other creative players and rely on Greizz-Pedri-Frenkie trio.

TacticsTim

Who are the only players in this team who can make an individual attacking action and pull a magic out of nowhere?
1. Depay
2. Dembele
3. Coutinho
4. Ansu

But, Ansu is injured and who knows how will he look like in the future.
Dembele is dumb and not reliable in any shape or form.

That leaves us with Depay and Cou.
Yet, we are trying to sell Cou.

So, when our attacking magic will drop only to Depay and when we'll rely on attacking magic from Roberto, Griezmann, Pedri and Frenkie, I agree with you = we will play very bad.

When I wanted us to get rid of Messi one year ago, I didn't think that we will sell all other creative players and rely on Greizz-Pedri-Frenkie trio.

You expect too much from these players. Who at city is capable of "magic" besides kdb? At Liverpool pretty much no one. Who at Chelsea creates chances out of nothing? No one, at bayern it's the same. What's important i to play as a team through movement and passing to create opportunities not rely on individuals.

Home of Barca Fans