Philippe Coutinho

MTL_Barca

This guy was bought for almost 150M Euro, 4 years later we can't even find a team taking him for free unless we cover most of his wages :lol: Mind-blowing how bad that went, but the best part is that we managed to fuck up two other 120+ mil transfers too. Amazing stuff, Barto is an absolute legend.

Andresito

Staff member
It's good that he's been called up to Brazil lately. I hope it triggers his intentions of being there for the World Cup as well. With all our players returning, his chances of playing are slim and I hope Xavi mediate that. Maybe that'll make him accept a change of clubs this month.

I'm actually curious to see how Coutinho would do as a regular starter for a full year. Not at Barca though. I think Italy would suit him.

Devils

We could have kept Denis Saurez and he would have contributed more over the last 4 years than this bum. This guy was the worst transfer of all time in all of football.

Even Griezmann (who was the second worst transfer of all time), despite playing like crap, had a decent amount of contributions for goals and assists and was miles ahead of Coutinho.

Nothing will ever top Coutinho.

Judoman

We could have kept Denis Saurez and he would have contributed more over the last 4 years than this bum. This guy was the worst transfer of all time in all of football.

Even Griezmann (who was the second worst transfer of all time), despite playing like crap, had a decent amount of contributions for goals and assists and was miles ahead of Coutinho.

Nothing will ever top Coutinho.

Nah Griezmann is not 2nd worst, Hazard @Madrid is much worse.

serghei

1. Coutinho
2. Hazard
-----
-----
3. Dembele
-----
4. Griezmann

This is the order from shittest to least shit. Coutinho and Hazard occupy a special special place since their impact was almost pure zero. Coutinho gets no1 because he was more expensive, and because his best feat as a Barca signing was scoring a double against us.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

1. Coutinho
2. Hazard
-----
-----
3. Dembele
-----
4. Griezmann

This is the order from shittest to least shit. Coutinho and Hazard occupy a special special place since their impact was almost pure zero. Coutinho gets no1 because he was more expensive, and because his best feat as a Barca signing was scoring a double against us.

I have to say im still surprised that Hazard flopped. I saw highlights from him of his last chelsea season and this guy was brutally. Looked unstoppable when having the ball, completely opposite what we are seeing now at Real. He turned from a lion to a cat, yesterday 0 shots from him after he came in half time.

Home of Barca Fans