Philippe Coutinho

Messigician

One more than I expected

Philippe Coutinho has registered just one key pass in 500 minutes in La Liga for Barcelona this season.

? @WhoScored

iniestaGOAT

Aston Villa wants to INCLUDE an option to buy Philippe Coutinho at the end of this season.
@MatteMoretto
[��️]

Porque

English journalists expressing that he is in high demand in the EPL. With no less than 5 clubs interested and that his future should he tied up by the weekend.

Just a case of both us, and Coutinho dropping expecations.

olivis

Midtable PL team saving our ass again.

How much money have they wasted on our flops? Still can't believe what Wolves paid for Semedo.

Devils

Steven Gerrard on Coutinho rumours: “I appreciate that his name is linked with Aston Villa, but there are also 5 other clubs in the EPL and across Europe who are linked with him. I can understand because we are talking about an world-class player.” #fcblive

Right up there with the likes of Joe Cole.

:wow:

Mateka

I’m never going to mention players' names or individuals that are signed and belong to other teams and other clubs because I wouldn't like that disrespect coming this way in terms of Aston Villa,” the former Liverpool captain said .

"I appreciate and respect the speculation, we are at that time of the season where a lot of names get bandied around but, unfortunately, you won't see me comment on any speculation."
Gerrard

Home of Barca Fans