Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Rassvet

From 350k to apparently around 83k per week. He'll earn just under 6M with us for 18 months, he would've earned over 25M with Arsenal in the same time frame. So that alone is almost 20M. And maybe he would've gotten some performance bonuses there too, so it could be close to 30 actually.

Arsenal are probably paying off some of his contract

delancey

They already released him, if this deal is happening. So we are paying 100 percent but it seems basically all of it will be deferred until next year.
My take is that his salary will be similar to what we offered Dembele, much of it will be deferred until next year. I agree.

ajnotkeith

Overall, if he's cheap and won't affect next season's salary cap, who can complain.

LaLiga is weak right now and even an old Auba could bring a bunch of goals if he finds confidence and continuity. Good signing. If he adds even 6 or 7 goals its a bonus as could be the difference between CL and EL.

JamDav1982

He has still looked quick and agile in games this season.

Need to hope a fresh start and last chance at a big club get him on it.

Messi983

FKd2Df7XoAE4Xdw

ajnotkeith

He has still looked quick and agile in games this season.

Need to hope a fresh start and last chance at a big club get him on it.

If it is a short term contract like they say no harm in this one at all, and has still scored a few goals this season.

At worst he'll be a good rotation option and add a few goals and at best, he could be a vital piece and remove Memphis from the lineup. Nothing to lose really unless he gets injured or something.

fergus90

He's gonna bang in goals, I can just sense it. Far and away better than our recent history of deadline day panic transfers and underwhelming winter market activity.

ajnotkeith

He's gonna bang in goals, I can just sense it. Far and away better than our recent history of deadline day panic transfers and underwhelming winter market activity.

Plenty of older strikers past their prime have put 20 goals in LaLiga. Just look at Suarez last season,Benzema, etc. If he gets off to a good start and builds confidence and fitness he could fly for these 6 months.

gregorrin10

Apparently we've actually managed to make that 1 year optional, so we can even release him after just 6 months, if he doesn't work out (or if we don't make top 4 I imagine). Worst case scenario he stays as a backup to Haaland for one more year, since LDJ is going back to Sevilla and we're probably selling Braithwaite. Crazy. #AlemanyMasterClass

wisconsincule

Big fan of Auba at Dortmund. Who knows now.

Is he fast anymore? Don’t watch football quite like I used to so I have no clue if he’s even good anymore.

Home of Barca Fans