Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

serghei

If you want to improve the team you have to spend money on real quality, and there's multiple positions to improve in this team.

Not saying we absolutely should sign a CF as we need to get the right one, but man there are multiple positions we need to improve and that will cost money.

I completely agree. I'm curious about what we can do. Those positions will get one more added that needs filling after Dembele leaves even. As inconsistent as he is, he's still our best real winger.

Iniesta Ultra

:lol: Auba is a joke compared with Benzema. What kind of comparison is that? Benzema is best player of Real Madrid, and Aubameyang is a player Arsenal tried to get rid of.

Auba's average one goal every 96 minutes for us, while Benz is averaging one every 86 minutes. He'd be scoring more than Benzema if we had a midfield that played in the middle or a LW that wasn't Torres.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I completely agree. I'm curious about what we can do. Those positions will get one more added that needs filling after Dembele leaves even. As inconsistent as he is, he's still our best real winger.

Same here.

I just hope this is a wake up call for everyone. Some of our players have gotten exposed yet again.

Total-Football

The arsenal auba showing himself. Looks out of place, almost not interested in the build up, cannot make a simple pass, do little to nag defenders, almost doesnt move at times. Not a hot take, many of his games this very season are like this.

Iniesta Ultra

The arsenal auba showing himself. Looks out of place, almost not interested in the build up, cannot make a simple pass, do little to nag defenders, almost doesnt move at times. Not a hot take, many of his games this very season are like this.

He's doing what Xavi's telling him to do and at this point I think it's time for Auba to give himself the license to do whatever's necessary contrary to Xavi's bad tactics.

clemente

That header miss was surprising, not really sure how a player of this level could miss something like that, just an unnecessary choke...
We do need someone younger this summer though.

feggydinho

That header miss was surprising, not really sure how a player of this level could miss something like that, just an unnecessary choke...
We do need someone younger this summer though.

Even the best players sometimes have misses like that, and that's when we need other quality forwards to step. I still feel like he's the best striker in the team currently so we need to get other quality strikers this summer.

ajnotkeith

The reason why he was never world class was seen in the game yesterday.

He is a simple poacher. He isn't a great outlet and doesn't assist the midfield in building play, but stands around the penalty box waiting for playable balls. And he didn't finish them so he was useless.

Someone like Benzema for example almost constructs the attacks himself with the one twos he plays in midfield and the forward passes as he brings the team up with him.

Still our best striker and goal threat though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He is a simple poacher. He isn't a great outlet and doesn't assist the midfield in building play, but stands around the penalty box waiting for playable balls. And he didn't finish them so he was useless.

Someone like Benzema for example almost constructs the attacks himself with the one twos he plays in midfield and the forward passes as he brings the team up with him.

benz is on another level, it would be enough if he 'just' finish his chances but yesterday he wasnt even able to do that.

serghei

This. Best strikers today are very well polished players, good passers, almost like more advanced playmakers. When you just wait for great service and contribute little else, you have to be some sort of elite finisher to stand out.

He's not. He's just a good finisher and mediocre at most other things.

Home of Barca Fans