Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blancone

We're not going to score because Bendtner and Ryo are not meant for this level. The midfielders effectively have no one to aim for, because the front players are either hiding or aren't clever enough to make space for themselves.

Mourinho's plan in every game against Arsenal is to wait for us to make a mistake and pounce, which happens like clockwork.

AfricanBavarian

Mata with terrific strike with his weak foot! 0-2 Chelsea
Admittedly, I've only been watching the match half-heartedly, but aside from the Jenkinson blunder, that would've made Boateng himself proud, I don't think they've been that bad in defense.

Boateng had his lapses but comparing a starting CB for a top club and top country to a wannabe like Jenkinson is laughable.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Interesting to see Arsenal not playing a better team. After all if they beat Chelsea they'd have one hand on the cup already......

I know if it was my team and we'd have gone 8 years with not silverware I'd want us to fight in all cup competitions just to give ourselves the best chance of winning something.

Just an observation.

pEllee

Interesting to see Arsenal not playing a better team. After all if they beat Chelsea they'd have one hand on the cup already......

I know if it was my team and we'd have gone 8 years with not silverware I'd want us to fight in all cup competitions just to give ourselves the best chance of winning something.

Just an observation.

They have too many players injured at the moment. And players like Giroud, Özil, Mertesacker etc can't play all the times.

I wasn't expecting them to win this game.

EDIT: Oh well, not surprised at all. Difficult to win games without defensive midfielders.

Arteta suspended and Flamini injured.

Last edited:
K

kingleo

Arsenal got outclassed by Chelsea B! According to people on here Arsenal are better than Chelsea and have a better manager! I dont think so sorry! :lol::lol::lol:

JamDav1982

Arsenal got outclassed by Chelsea B! According to people on here Arsenal are better than Chelsea and have a better manager! I dont think so sorry! :lol::lol::lol:

It was 'Chelsea b' v 'Arsenal b'.

The difference is that the Chelsea b team was about as expensive as any second string side in the world.

Arsenal wont give a shit about being out that cup.

fcbdna

Banned

If you didn't watch the match don't talk! Arsenal had better possession just had too many shitty players on at once! Fabianski is so rusty he could cause tetanus, Jenkison is a waste, Miyachi is piss poor and Bendtner is just sh!t. BTW, why theck does Carzola hold on to the ball for way too long?

K

kingleo

If you didn't watch the match don't talk! Arsenal had better possession just had too many shitty players on at once! Fabianski is so rusty he could cause tetanus, Jenkison is a waste, Miyachi is piss poor and Bendtner is just sh!t. BTW, why theck does Carzola hold on to the ball for way too long?

I did watch the match and Chelsea were clearly the better team from start to finish! sorry!

pEllee

Yes, Chelsea did well.

But come on, no shame in losing to this Chelsea team. Their bench is as good as their first eleven.

And Arsenal basically lost the game due to mistakes by a player that's not a regular.

But hey! If you want to believe that this was some "test" for Arsenal that they didn't pass you're free to believe that. It would be very foolish though.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I did watch the match and Chelsea were clearly the better team from start to finish! sorry!

:lol: When you splash the cash on the likes of Willian, Schurrle and due to injuries our starting winger is Miyaichi, I don't think you can consider that a win to be proud of. We had long spells of dominant possession (proving our midfield > Chelsea's) and the goals were down to individual mistakes. Congrats for the win, but don't celebrate it like you've beaten us in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans