Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
And they win! Newcastle are now level with United, 14 saves for Tim Krul! :worthy:

If City also has a bad result and Arsenal win we would be so well off...

Superfly

Banned
Krul :worthy:

Spurs have robbed so many points this season from nonexistant penalties, another game where Soldado doesn't score from open play, 28m :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Soldado has No pace, No strength and No skill. Its always going to be difficult in the Premier League without any of those attributes.

Paganinisrvnge

Negredo turned out the far, far better signing between both Spanish strikers that went to the EPL this season. He's become an awesome partner for Aguero. Match starts in 5 minutes.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Spurs have no creativity at all, Eriksen is extremely overrated but is still their most creative player, Sandro has nice distribution but only to open players, Paulinho and Townsend shoot every time they have the ball, Soldado can only score from crosses and Lamela gets no playing time. If they want to get the best out of their players, they should run a 4-2-3-1.

Soldado
Lamela-Eriksen-Townsend
Sandro-Paulinho

Lamela and Townsend need to just put crosses in and nothing else, let Soldado get those headers that he thrives off of. It won't be pretty, but Spurs starting XI isn't capable of playing pretty football at the moment, they don't have the chemistry nor the creativity for it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Their strength is their midfield so I'd play to their strengths and pack the midfield. The threesome of Capoue, Sandro and Paulinho has everything needed in the premier league.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Against big teams, probably, but against smaller ones that they're favorites against they don't need such a defensive lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans