Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Kolo Toure is better than all of Man C's defenders bar Kompany. Really weird City letting him go to sign Demichelis!!

Jenks

On the Spurs issue, has Soldado shown anything this season to suggest that he'll score more goals than Defoe would?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
On the Spurs issue, has Soldado shown anything this season to suggest that he'll score more goals than Defoe would?

No but he'll play regardless because of the £28m. Valencia must have been laughing all the way to the bank.

Of Defoe would have done better than Soldado had he had the same game time but it isn't the hip thing to suggest and english player is better than their spanish counterpart.

Banana-Rama

soldado looks too lightweight for this division, he wants everything to feet neat and tidy, he doesn't hold off defenders or hold the ball up to bring others into the play, he's been totally anonymous in most of the games, he's contributing very little at the moment, certainly looks like city made the better signing in negredo...

pEllee

No, not this season but he's still a superior striker. Spurs just need to learn how to use him. Their lack of creativity has killed three strikers now. It's no coincidence that Adebayor, Defoe or Soldado can't score.

I said it all the time, Spurs signed the wrong players.

Banana-Rama

No, not this season but he's still a superior striker. Spurs just need to learn how to use him. Their lack of creativity has killed three strikers now. It's no coincidence that Adebayor, Defoe or Soldado can't score.

I said it all the time, Spurs signed the wrong players.

they do seem to have too many defensive midfielders that is for sure, not enough creativity in the middle for them...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Source?

How is Dzeko so much better off the bench? City are just ripping shots all the time, but can't score. Will this be the weekend of upsets?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans