Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
Jesus should command a bit more respect than does by now

Regardless of red cards ramos has quietly crept into the best defender conversation for lot of people. Just looking at defending should not be mentioned in that convo.

I quoted wrong post sorry. Posting from phone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has high offensive ceiling but IMO Marcelo is the best player he can become. Defensive liability but he can be worth it depending on his offensive productivity.

He can still become a better defender tbf. Look at Cancelo who was just as bad if not worse than him when at Valencia.

But it is a bit worrying how he doesn't seem to have improved a bit defensively under a world class manager like Klopp.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
City is relentlessly hitting Liverpool behind their back, worked almost every time.

Cancelo, Foden are beasts today.

KingLeo10

Marcelo's offensive output in some of those Bayern and AM CL matches was monstrous. I've yet to see TAA unlock that gear (but I will give him he doesn't have Ronaldo and Benzema in the box to make more of his crosses).

serghei

Marcelo's offensive output in some of those Bayern and AM CL matches was monstrous. I've yet to see TAA unlock that gear (but I will give him he doesn't have Ronaldo and Benzema in the box to make more of his crosses).

True. It's a very very high bar. I rate Marcelo as slightly better than Alves offensively personally.

El Gato

Villarato!
Regardless of red cards ramos has quietly crept into the best defender conversation for lot of people. Just looking at defending should not be mentioned in that convo.

I quoted wrong post sorry. Posting from phone.

That happens in general conversation because he played as defender so people make a mental shortcut
Obviously defending is not what they mean when they say it. Still a very good player there regardless and not like you're choosing scrub ahead of Beckenbauer

Home of Barca Fans