Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hardyboy

Its unbelievable how good he is at this age. This is retirement age and Ronaldo is proving himself in the most competitive league in the world. Gotta give him credit for his dedication.

KingLeo10

I made it clear I was talking about the league. Of course people will tune in to see City vs PSG in a few weeks.

Nah, your entire premise was that if doesn't win the CL, he will be irrelevant in terms of the spotlight. I'm not arguing people will pay any attention to Ligue 1 or what he does there (the league is a joke). All I'm arguing is that Neymar and Mbappe managed to stay as spotlight relevant as the other top stars in world football (Messi, CR7, KDB, Salah, Lewa etc.) despite not winning the CL.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue any more on this. I like you as a poster but we know where you stand on all things Pep and Xavi and all things Messi :lol:

stb_1

Looks like the Serie A top scorers from last year (Ronaldo and Lukaku) will be the top 2 scorers in the PL this season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Its unbelievable how good he is at this age. This is retirement age and Ronaldo is proving himself in the most competitive league in the world. Gotta give him credit for his dedication.

He's not been 'bad' at doing what he does regardless of age. Skill always been there. Question is whether he can pop-up with one of these when it matters most (even Martial scores braces vs Newcastle), and whether his body doesn't fail him.

Home of Barca Fans