Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

Leicester isn't better than Barcelona, but i'd imagine a fit Vardy could have some fun against the slow defense line of Barcelona.

stb_1

Combined Leicester + Barca team?

----------------- Ter Stegen---------------

Perreira ------Fofana ---- Soyuncu------Alba

----De Jong--- Ndidi-------Tielemans

--Depay----------Vardy------ Fati------

Wow.. I actually have 6 Leicester players in it. Could easy put Pedri in though and Pique.. Maybe it's not far fetched, just starting 11.

serghei

Stop this nonsense. Only Vardy, Schmeichel, and maybe Tielemans would get into our first 11. Vardy and Schmeichel would walk in, true. Their CBs are nothing special. That Soyncu dude was a disaster for Turkey in nearly every game I've seen. Araujo is better than all their CBs.

They are a well-drilled, fit, and hard-working team. But top-class players they are not known for. On a count, Araujo, Alba, De Jong, Fati, Memphis, Pedri, and Dembele walk in their team.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Id go with this: 6-5 Leicester

Schmeichel

Soyuncu
Araujo
Evans

Perreira
Frenkie
Tielemans
Pedri
Alba

Vardy
Memphis

Rassvet

Stop this nonsense. Only Vardy, Schmeichel, and maybe Tielemans would get into our first 11. Vardy and Schmeichel would walk in, true. Their CBs is nothing special. That Soyncu dude was a disaster for Turkey in nearly every game I've seen. Araujo is better than all their CBs.

They are a well-drilled, fit and hard working team. But top-class player they are not known for. On a count, Araujo, Alba, De Jong, Fati, Memphis, Pedri, and Dembele walk in their team.

Let’s first see Dembele and Fati put a run of games together

Rassvet

Aruajo and Pique (even this 34 year old cripple) are comfortably better than any of Leicester's CBs. Lenglet too probably.

Forum de amigos taking advantage of the last 48h to overrate these bum centerbacks before Bayern demolishes them

:lol: :lol:

serghei

Forum de amigos taking advantage of the last 48h to overrate these bum centerbacks before Bayern demolishes them

:lol: :lol:

It's because we are rating our backline from different standards. These Leicester dudes were trashed by West Ham a round ago. Leicester backline would be shit for Barca standard too. They are very good for PL 5-8 places standard.

We just let Emerson go to Tottenham, one of EPL's top 5-6 teams because he wasn't deemed good enough for our backline. You think that if we rated him highly we would've let him go that easily?

Home of Barca Fans